Tamfile Travel Waterproof Document Safe
Last updated date: April 1, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Document Safes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Document Safe you should buy.
Update as March 28, 2022:
Checkout The Best Document Safe for a detailed review of all the top document safes.
Keep all your items nice and tidy with this document storage bag that is large enough to hold a laptop. The design includes four passport/cash pockets, 18 card slots, eight USB hard drive pockets and seven large pockets, including two that have zippers. It's both fireproof and waterproof, capable of handling exposure to temperatures of up to 1832℉.
In our analysis of 12 expert reviews, the Tamfile Travel Waterproof Document Safe placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
LARGE SIZE & LARGE CAPACITY. XL document storage bag size:17″*12″*6″ inch.Can accommodate various documents in A3/A4 size. Document organizer has multilayer of design added storage space, This includes 4 passport/cash pockets, 18 card slots, 8 U Disk pockets,7 large pockets and 2 of which have zippers,Big enough for laptop, files, certificate and other valuables. Fire resistant & Waterproof: Fireproof document bag made of upgraded silicone fiberglass fabric that can withstand temperatures up to 2000℉ , has passed the UL 94 VTM-0 test for fire resistance, This is a high quality fireproof waterproof bag that will support high temperature and fire exposure, In rainy conditions, you don’t have to worry about the file being wet by the rain. Various carrying methods. Top-mounted comfortable handle and adjustable removable shoulder strap are made of high-quality nylon plastic and stainless steel accessories.There is an fixed strap on the back of the file storage bag, convenient for us to fix it on the lever of the suitcase when traveling.The widened fixing strap is firmer and will not loosen and swing. THREE-DIGIT PASSWORD LOCK DESIGN. Protect your privacy with lock, ensures that your contract, card, certificate, conference materials, passports, etc. are not lost. The factory original password is: 000. You can press and hold the PUSH button to adjust the password you want to set. this document box suitable for office, business activities and outdoor travel. Tamfile Important document holder: The inportant document holder Created a safe file storage environment.High quality Materials guarantee that you’ll use it for years to come. Lungern GC provide friendly after-sale service and 100% no risk refund for our customers. If you have any issue, please contact us and we will try out best to solve your issue!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Document Safes
If your home suffered a break-in, fire or flood, what items would you miss most? Your furniture and electronics can be replaced, but what about the many priceless items you own? If you suffer a home loss, you’ll probably care most about things like family photos, birth and marriage certificates and jewelry.
A good safe can help protect those precious items. You can store your valuables inside and lock it, keeping them protected from others in the household or intruders. Some safes come with keypads that let you input a code for entry, while others use key-based locks. Either way, make sure the door can’t be pried open by someone who’s really determined to get in.
If you want to protect against fire and flood, though, you need to look for a safe that’s rated to withstand those extremes. There’s a limit to how long any safe can hold up against extreme temperatures or moisture. Safes will be rated to handle up to a certain temperature for a maximum time limit and/or immersion in water up to a certain level for a specific amount of time. That means if your home does go through such an unexpected disaster, you’ll need to get the documents to safety as soon as you can.
The Document Safe Buying Guide
- Document safes come in a variety of sizes. Some are great for storing smaller items like certifications and passports, while others have enough room for hanging file folders filled with documents.
- Some safes are more lightweight than others and even include a handle for easy carrying. This can make it easier to take it on the go with you.
- Even if your safe is rated for water protection, you can safeguard against water damage by storing it above floor level. If your home does flood due to a natural disaster or an appliance malfunction, your documents will hopefully be above the water.
- Some safes can be mounted on a wall. This is a great way to keep your items protected in a closet or other storage area.
- If you’re storing important items like extra credit cards and passports, a safe with compartments can make it easier to keep things organized.
- If your safe locks using a key, make sure it comes with a spare. Also have a plan to hide those keys in a place where you can find them. Tell someone you trust exactly where that key can be found in case something happens to you.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide