TahoeBay Knit Polyester Fabric & Polyurethane Foam Bulk Koozies, 25-Count
Last updated date: January 12, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bulk Koozies and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bulk Koozie you should buy.
Update as January 12, 2022:
Checkout The Best Bulk Koozies for a detailed review of all the top bulk koozies.
Sold in more than 25 colors, these 25-unit koozie sets are produced near Lake Tahoe by a veteran-owned family. Each koozie has scuba knit polyester fabric on the outside and 4-millimeter polyurethane foam inside.
In our analysis, the TahoeBay TahoeBay Knit Polyester Fabric & Polyurethane Foam Bulk Koozies, 25-Count placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Twenty-Five (25) pack of can sleeves by TahoeBay, a Veteran-owned family business near Lake Tahoe. No brand logos or tags. Make your own design with heat transfer vinyl, infusible ink, sublimation, screen printing, and fabric markers. Designed for 12 ounce standard-sized cans. Also fits the bottom of 16oz cans and similar-sized bottles. Fabric details – Scuba knit polyester fabric on 4mm thick polyurethane foam insulator. You will appreciate the TahoeBay color, quality, and customer service difference. 100% Guaranteed.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bulk Koozies
Koozies® is a brand name, but just like people call tissues Kleenexes, they often refer to all beer cozies as koozies. So whether you call them koozies, sleeves, cozies, huggies, jackets or something else, you are likely familiar with these insulated products, which keep drinks cold and hands warm.
Cozies for drinks are usually made with stretchy polyester fabric on the outsides and insulating polyester foam inside. The exteriors can also be made out of stainless steel, vinyl, neoprene, jersey cloth, plastic or even burlap. Some people even knit their own to keep with a favorite color or theme.
You may have a few can cozies at home, but have you ever thought about buying them in bulk for a party or other special event? Companies also buy blank koozies in large numbers and put their company logos on them.
Stainless steel will be a more expensive choice, so unless you can afford that, you’ll probably want to stick with something cheaper. Other materials can fold flat, and any kind can be branded according to your specifications.
The brand image transfers can be done at home with infusible ink or a Cricut machine and heat transfer. If you’re not familiar with these products, there are plenty of videos online that show you how to use them. Basically, you’ll need to create a design, use the Cricut to cut it out and then trim it down. The images can be transferred onto the koozie with an iron or a heat transfer machine.
Bulk branded koozies can be excellent marketing tools, and some companies are very creative with their designs. For example, you can find a shark bite design that resembles a shark head; the can gets placed inside the shark’s open mouth.
You’ll find others designed to resemble bacon, characters like Chewbacca (for “Star Wars” fans) or red Solo cups. Naturally, the prices for these will be much higher than the plain bulk ones and they are much harder to personalize. Still, they make for a memorable giveaway item.
The Bulk Koozie Buying Guide
- Personalized koozies are great for weddings, bachelor and bachelorette parties and fundraisers. Anywhere you need to offer favors to adults, koozies can be appropriate.
- If you’ll be serving drinks that come in slimmer cans, you can find koozies designed to fit those better.
- Looking to add a logo to your bulk koozies? This can be a surprisingly easy and quick process. Once you learn how to work the image transfer machines, each transfer should take you about a minute or two to complete.
- If you want thicker koozies, check the product description to see how much insulation is used in each item.
- Some koozies are even washable. Read the manufacturer’s directions before you get started. You may be able to toss yours into the washing machine or the top rack of your dishwasher. It almost certainly cannot go in the dryer, however.
- Heat can and will melt your koozies.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide