TACKLIFE Reversible Door Mini Fridge
Last updated date: September 8, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Mini Fridges and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Mini Fridge you should buy.
Update as September 8, 2021:
Checkout The Best Mini Fridge for a detailed review of all the top mini fridges.
Since this mini fridge is compact, it won't take up much room in an RV, dorm room or detached garage. The unit offers both space for refrigerating and freezing foods and beverages. Users can also customize this unit, as the temperature is adjustable and the door is reversible.
In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the TACKLIFE Reversible Door Mini Fridge placed 13th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Compact Refrigerator. The sleek, modern design - This mini fridge with freezer are 17.7 x 18.9 x 19.3 inches. The mini size can fit in smaller rooms or spaces, such as your playroom, small kitchen, office or garage. In addition, it provides you with a large storage space : 1 glass shelf, 1 full width and 1 half width door shelf accommodates 2 liter and tall bottles. 1.6Cu.Ft. capacity holds up to 45+ 12-oz cans in this refrigerator. Door Reversible & Leveling Legs. Reversible door that can be set to open from left or right, makes it easy to fit it in any part of your living or work space ;the removable door seal makes cleaning easier. leveling legs adapting to uneven surfaces. Low Noise at 37dB & Low Energy Consumption. The sound of the working refrigerator is below 37dB. Low sound operation is perfect for places where you don’t want a noisy appliance – waiting rooms, TV and game rooms, and even baby rooms where you can store milk for easy feeding. It is estimated that the annual cost will be around $ 24, which will save energy and reduce your costs. 5 Temperature Adjustable. Reversible door that can be set to open from left or right, makes it easy to fit it in any part of your living or work space ;the removable door seal makes cleaning easier. the refrigerator could be adjusted from 0 to 5 temperature modes by turning the thermostat knob according to your need. Warranty. If you found that the packaging was damaged when receiving, or you encounter any problems during use, please feel free to contact our after-sales service.TACKLIFE offer you a 2 years-warranty.Please note: You'd better put the small fridge upright for at least 24 hours before using it.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Mini Fridges
When school’s back in session and young adults head off to college, there’s always one must-have item on their shopping list: a mini-fridge. Mini fridges have long been a standby for dorm rooms, but they’re useful in a number of other settings too. Offices, classrooms, community centers, apartments or a home that needs some extra fridge space can all benefit from the mighty mini-fridge.
There are a few different kinds of mini-fridges. Some of them only hold beverages. These are useful for offices — you can have a wide range of beverage choices for new clients, or keep all of your employees’ favorite drinks at the ready. Look for adjustable shelves, quick-cooling fans and easily adjustable controls with beverage mini-fridges. This will help you cool down several drinks of different sizes rapidly. A glass door is a handsome addition that helps people choose their drink without opening the fridge and wasting energy.
Another type of mini fridge is a fridge-only mini-fridge. These are compact, affordable machines for cooling drinks or small meals. (They’re the standard “dorm” fridges.) They’re usually only a few cubic feet and may or may not have a small chamber for ice. Look for a fridge-only mini-fridge if you’re working with a very small space or want to cool snacks or lunches.
Finally, there are mini-fridges with freezers. These operate like standard-sized refrigerators on a smaller scale. They’re definitely larger than beverage mini-fridges or fridge-only mini-fridges, but their additional features make them well worth the extra space. They have enough space to hold several days’ worth of meals or snacks, plus drinks and frozen items. Many also come with crisper drawers to keep vegetables fresh. These are best for homes that need additional food storage space, dorms or apartments with a little extra space for a bigger mini-fridge or workplaces with overflowing standard refrigerators.
Now that you’ve peeked into our frosty facts about mini-fridges, slide on over to our Tips & Advice for more details on selecting the best mini fridge for your needs.
The Mini Fridge Buying Guide
- Measuring your available space is the first step you should take when purchasing a mini-fridge. Buying a fridge that’s too large for your space defeats the purpose of your mini-fridge!
- To narrow down your choices, consider what you want to store in your mini-fridge. There’s no reason to pay for a mini-fridge with a freezer if you only want to store cans of soda.
- Make sure that the spot you’d like to put your mini-fridge in has a power outlet nearby. Mini fridges use up too much power to safely use with an extension cord, so you’ll want to plug it directly into the wall.
- There’s no reason your electric bill has to spike when you buy a mini-fridge. Many of them are very energy efficient. Take note of the voltage and wattage of your mini-fridge before you buy, and see if there’s any sort of energy-efficient rating on the fridge.
- Clean your fridge thoroughly when it arrives.
- Maintaining your mini-fridge will keep it humming for years. Remove food as soon as it starts to turn bad, and wash your fridge’s shelves, drawers, walls and doors at least once a month. Scrape off and clean residue from stuck-on food immediately.
- Use a rag dipped in warm, soapy water to clean the inside of your mini-fridge. Wash it clean with water, then dry it with a dry towel. Disinfectant cleaners are a good idea to use after you’ve gotten a cold. Keep a small, open box of baking soda in the mini-fridge to cut down on odors.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide