TACKLIFE Auto-Ignition Propane Fire Pit
Last updated date: March 25, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Fire Pits and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Fire Pit you should buy.
Editor's Note March 11, 2021:
Checkout The Best Fire Pit for a detailed review of all the top fire pits.
This fire pit serves as a side table during the day and a place to gather around a fire with friends at night. It uses propane gas and has an impressive heat output of 50,000 BTUs. Homeowners will also love the fire pit's attractive wicker look, which is sure to complement the outdoor furniture you already own.
In our analysis of 46 expert reviews, the TACKLIFE TACKLIFE Auto-Ignition Propane Fire Pit placed 1st when we looked at the top 16 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Safe & Warm Bonfire Experience. Tacklife 28 inch outdoor fire table is ETL certified, Use propane fuel to provide stable and green burning, so you no longer suffer from ash and smog; The heat output is 50,000 BTU, providing ample warmth and creating a warm and romantic bonfire atmosphere. Multi-function Fire Pit & Fashion Appearance. Not only be used in winter or cold weather, covering the lid provided when you don’t need bonfire, It can be easily converted into an outdoor dining table, coffee table, or casual bar, for more functional experience, fashion appearance corresponds to your garden, courtyard, patio, balcony, etc. Unique Craftsmanship & Design. The tabletop of natural gas fire table uses multiple processes to spray rust-proof black paint, Bottom steel panel for wicker look, stands the test of time with spraying anti-rust craftsmanship to protect the fire table from corrosion or cracking. The combination of the two looks very elegant, Unique antique copper art finishes, Easy to move. Durable Materials & Quality Assurance. The star product of Tacklife: propane fire pit table is made of sturdy steel to prevent cracking or damaging surface; The burner and control panel are made of stainless steel for a longer working life; Automatic Ignition device to control fire intellectively to offer a satisfied temperature, make you any leisure moment easy. What You Get. TACKLIFE Fire Table GFP01, Square Lid, 20 Inch Gas Hose, Lava stone, Product Manual, Warranty Card Table Size : L28" x W28"x H25" , In order to create a beautiful time for you and your family or friends, We promise TACKLIFE fire pit to provide 24 months warranty and professional friendly after-sales service.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Fire Pits
Cold weather doesn’t have to get in the way of enjoying the great outdoors. For centuries, fire has provided warmth on chilly nights. But fire pits aren’t just good for keeping you warm. There are many benefits to gathering around a fire, whether you’re sharing stories or roasting s’mores.
But when buying a fire pit, there are a few things to consider. One is whether you actually want to cook on it. Unlike old-fashioned fire pits, a metal one won’t handle drippings well. You may find yourself scraping marshmallow residue off the bowl after it’s cooled, in other words. Keep that in mind before you start cooking.
Traditional campfire treats aren’t the only thing you can make on a fire pit. Choose one with the right build and you can buy a grate that lets you cook items like steaks, chicken breasts and even potatoes and fresh corn. Some grills even come with the cooking grate and instructions on getting started.
The design of the fire pit itself is important to consider when you’re choosing between various models. You’ll want to make sure the bowl is deep enough for the amount of firewood you’ll be using. It can also help to have a poker for stoking the flames throughout the evening. If you have to purchase this separately, you can fairly easily, but you should consider that while you’re comparing prices.
If your fire pit stays in an uncovered area of your yard, consider the weather conditions it will be forced to withstand. A cover can help keep your fire pit dry and reduce the risk of rusting. Also, look to make sure your fire pit has drainage holes. If not, you’ll need to remember to remove the water every time it rains. If your fire pit comes with a cover, make sure it’s thick and durable enough to protect your fire pit.
The Fire Pit Buying Guide
- Occasionally, take the time to clean your fire pit. First, remove all ash and debris, then scrub the bowl with a ratio of 1:9 muriatic and water. Rinse the bowl with water and let it rest for at least 48 hours.
- Even with safety features, fire pits can be dangerous. When a fire is burning, make sure kids are supervised at all times.
- Fire pits typically sit close to the ground for a reason. A lower profile with shorter legs promotes sturdiness. You definitely don’t want your fire pit tipping over while it’s in use.
- If you plan to cook on your fire pit, make sure it comes with a grate to facilitate it. If not, check for a compatible grate you can purchase separately.
- With a fire pit purchase, at least a little assembly is necessary. You should be able to put it together fairly quickly, though. Check assembly instructions before making a purchase.
- As beautiful as some fire pits are, they don’t provide 360-degree visibility of the fire. If you want everyone seated around it to have a great view, look for one that allows you to see the fire from all sides.
- If you think you might ever move your fire pit, pay close attention to the weight. Some can be fairly heavy, meaning once you’ve set your fire pit down, you’ll want to leave it there.
- A very portable fire pit can come in handy. Not only is it easier to take it with you when visiting friends or traveling, but it’s also more compact, opening up storage possibilities.
- Smoke can be an issue with fire pits. If you go for one that promises a high heat output, make sure that it doesn’t come with extra smoke.
- Starting a fire and keeping it going can be a challenge with some fire pits. Check into whether the fire pit you’ve chosen will make starting the fire easy.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide