TACKLIFE 3200PSI Professional Gas Pressure Washer
Last updated date: August 12, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Gas Pressure Washers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Gas Pressure Washer you should buy.
Update as August 12, 2022:
Checkout The Best Gas Pressure Washer for a detailed review of all the top gas pressure washers.
You'll find this gas pressure washer can be used for a wide range of cleaning jobs, including rinsing out truck beds and washing the siding on your home. The unit's engine is powerful and able to pump water at a rate of 2.4 gallons per minute. Homeowners will especially love the 25-foot cord, which allows for an extended reach.
In our analysis of 30 expert reviews, the TACKLIFE 3200PSI Professional Gas Pressure Washer placed 6th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Shipped within 24 hs (working days). POWERFUL：4-stroke 173cc OHV engine pumps 2.4 gallons per minute, 3200 PSI max pressure.2.4gpm at 6.5HP power washer can eliminate stubborn stains. EFFICIENT：Fuel can be fully burned for efficient conversion. 50% higher cleaning power than high-pressure electric cleaners. No trouble with wire entanglement. Larger range of activities. MULTIPURPOSE：Includes five quick connect nozzles: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, and soap,Suitable for a wide range of scenarios: cars, yards, garages, walls, trucks, roofs. FEATURES: 0.8 Gal big capacity Detergent Tank–long lasting, 25ft pressure hose&metal spay gun–durable,11-inch wheels–move effortlessly. The customer first, the service foremost over all.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Gas Pressure Washers
As a homeowner, you likely take great pride in the curb appeal of your home – no matter whether you’ve owned your house for just a few months or for many years. After all, it’s your castle, the place where you and your family spend the majority of your time outside of work and school.
If you really want to make the exterior of your home sparkle, you’ve likely considered investing in a gas pressure washer to keep it spotless. From your driveway to your siding (and lots of places in between), a gas pressure washer can quickly and easily rinse away years of build-up and grime.
A gas pressure washer is one that uses gas instead of electricity for power. Since you don’t have to plug your gas pressure washer into an outlet, you can easily transport it anywhere you need to blast some dirt away — there’s no hassle of getting out an extension cord or trying to stay near an outlet.
Gas pressure washers won’t cause your electricity bill to spike, either. You’ll simply refill your gas pressure washer with gas from a gas pump, much like you would a gas lawnmower. They’re also extremely easy to use, once you’ve read through the instruction manual and got the hang of things. You’ll be powering through stubborn dirt on your fence, your gutters, your windows and other areas of your home or business in no time.
The Gas Pressure Washer Buying Guide
- Regular maintenance is critical for keeping your gas pressure washer working like new. You’ll want to follow all of the maintenance and cleaning processes listed in the user manual to ensure that your gas pressure washer has a long life without issues.
- If you’re just getting started with your new gas pressure washer, consider testing it on a small, hidden patch of whatever surface you’re trying to clean. It can take a few tries to really get the hang of pressure washing, so this will give you a place to practice until you’re confident in your abilities.
- There’s a difference in power among gas pressure washer models. Typically, you can separate them into broad categories: light-duty, medium-duty and heavy-duty. The power of a gas pressure washer will be labeled in pounds per square inch, typically written as “PSI.” In essence, this number tells you about your pressure washer’s ability to blast or strip dirt off of a surface.
- In general, light-duty pressure washers have a PSI of up to 1900 and are good for light jobs around the house, like washing your car. A medium-duty pressure washer might have a PSI between 2000 and 2800, whereas a heavy-duty model typically has a PSI above 2800. Some models allow you to adjust the pressure for varying jobs.
- Another important metric to know before purchasing a gas pressure washer is its volume, which is labeled in gallons per minute, or “GPM.” This number is just as important as the pressure, as you need the flow of water to move the dirt and grime away from the surface you’re cleaning. With the Westinghouse WPX3200 Gas Pressure Washer model, for example, you’ll get 2.5 gallons per minute for volume.
- Consider how important accessories are before purchasing a gas pressure washer. Some models come with five different nozzle tips that you can connect to its steel spray wand, which means they can easily switch between cleaning your RV, your driveway or your home’s siding.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide