Tablemate Adjustable Folding TV Trays
Last updated date: September 7, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top TV Trays and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best TV Tray you should buy.
Update as September 7, 2021:
Checkout The Best TV Trays for a detailed review of all the top tv trays.
The polypropylene table sits on L-shaped, powder-coated steel legs and is adjustable to six heights and three angles. The tabletop measures 21 by 16.75 inches and has a capacity of 40 pounds. No tools are needed for assembly.
In our analysis, the Tablemate Tablemate Adjustable Folding TV Trays placed 8th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
We’ve designed the perfect multi-functioning TV tray tables for your home, apartment, or dorm. Compact, but it adjusts to 6 heights plus 3 tilt angles. No more headaches or backaches! It’s ideal for tight spaces. And now Table Mate Ultra is curved to hug your body for more comfort. Making your life even easier.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On TV Trays
The TV tray no longer belongs exclusively in a 1950s-era dinner setup. And while they are still great for enjoying supper in your living room in front of the television or streaming device, modern TV trays are pieces of furniture that are capable of fulfilling many purposes. The foldable, one-person table can be used as a portable workstation or desk, nightstand, side table, storage surface or even a minibar. While the design of today’s tables is similar to their retro counterparts, the latest ones also boast features like cup and table holders, storage stands and adjustable heights and angles.
TV trays are still often made with synthetic plastic or real or composite wood but are less likely to have the metal tray top that is common in vintage editions. The legs are also more widely available in an L shape instead of the classic cross shape, allowing the user to stretch out their legs.
The TV Tray Buying Guide
- Check the weight capacity of the TV tray, which varies with each product, before purchasing. If you’re planning on putting heavier things on it, look for one with a high capacity (for example, 40 pounds instead of 20).
- TV trays with adjustable height features are great for both kids and adults.
- TV trays aren’t just convenient for household use; they’re also great for camping, tailgates, parties and more.
- Cross-legged TV trays can often offer greater stability because the weight of the tabletop is distributed more evenly across the legs.
- TV trays are not designed to sit or stand on; use them as a tabletop surface only.
- Some products require assembly, so plan accordingly.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide