Table-Mate II Adjustable Lightweight TV Tray
Last updated date: August 11, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as August 11, 2022:
Checkout The Best TV Trays for a detailed review of all the top .
In addition to holding your meal, this TV tray works well for setting up a laptop. The table is fully adjustable and can be set at one of six different heights. There's even the option to set the table at an angle. Unlike other TV trays, this one is actually outfitted with a side cup holder.
In our analysis, the Table-Mate Table-Mate II Adjustable Lightweight TV Tray placed 4th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
FROM THE ORIGINAL TV TRAY EXPERTS: Our intentionally LIGHTWEIGHT sturdy TV Tray is designed to flex slightly when heavily loaded (up to 40 POUND CAPACITY) and built with powder-coated STEEL LEGS and a food-rated polypropylene top. A GREAT VALUE: Features you won’t find anywhere else; our Slide and Glide BUILT-IN CUPHOLDER adjusts to any angle so you’ll never spill another drink (and if you do, the lip on the edge of the top catches liquid and most household cleaners can be used). 18 TABLES IN ONE: Fully and easily adjustable to 6 HEIGHTS and 3 ANGLES for any reading, eating or working needs to keep you comfortable; No need to strain and bend to accommodate an uncomfortable table. CLOSE COMFORT: Effortlessly pull table towards you as legs slide easily under and around couches and chairs; Unique, sturdy design means there is no extra cross-bar to get in your way, get caught on floors or cause bumps to the table. EASY TO ASSEMBLE AND STORE: Absolutely NO TOOLS NEEDED to assemble and when not in use simply fold to its compact size and store next to a couch or in a closet.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
The TV tray no longer belongs exclusively in a 1950s-era dinner setup. And while they are still great for enjoying supper in your living room in front of the television or streaming device, modern TV trays are pieces of furniture that are capable of fulfilling many purposes. The foldable, one-person table can be used as a portable workstation or desk, nightstand, side table, storage surface or even a minibar. While the design of today’s tables is similar to their retro counterparts, the latest ones also boast features like cup and table holders, storage stands and adjustable heights and angles.
TV trays are still often made with synthetic plastic or real or composite wood but are less likely to have the metal tray top that is common in vintage editions. The legs are also more widely available in an L shape instead of the classic cross shape, allowing the user to stretch out their legs.
The Buying Guide
- Check the weight capacity of the TV tray, which varies with each product, before purchasing. If you’re planning on putting heavier things on it, look for one with a high capacity (for example, 40 pounds instead of 20).
- TV trays with adjustable height features are great for both kids and adults.
- TV trays aren’t just convenient for household use; they’re also great for camping, tailgates, parties and more.
- Cross-legged TV trays can often offer greater stability because the weight of the tabletop is distributed more evenly across the legs.
- TV trays are not designed to sit or stand on; use them as a tabletop surface only.
- Some products require assembly, so plan accordingly.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide