Syntrific Heavy-Duty Iron Fireplace Tools, 5-Piece
Last updated date: September 22, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Fireplace Tools and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Fireplace Tool you should buy.
Update as September 22, 2021:
Checkout The Best Fireplace Tools for a detailed review of all the top fireplace tools.
These premium iron fireplace tools are sturdy and durable. They have an ergonomic design that makes them comfortable to use. The tools can be used for an indoor or outdoor fireplace as well as a wood stove.
In our analysis, the Syntrific Syntrific Heavy-Duty Iron Fireplace Tools, 5-Piece placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ERGONOMIC DESIGN: This fireplace tools set offers all you need for an organized and attractive hearth. The black fireplace accessories set, fire place decoration toolset includes sturdy stand with heavy duty base, brush broom, antique shovel, tong, fire pit poker and grabber, one for each. The integrated hooks of fire place base on the frame make every tool hanging orderly, looks very decorate and aesthetic. Durable & Sturdy Construction: Made of premium iron and coated with high-temperature resistance iron powder. The heavy-duty metal body of the stand and tools provide reliable durability easily withstands the heat of fire. This sturdy fireplace tools set can serve your indoor/outdoor fireplace, stone stove, or wood stove for a long time. HEAVY-DUTY STAND: Stable weighted base won’t fall over easily and keeps your tools organized while saving space. EASY to ASSEMBLE: It’s easy to assemble . Ease of use fireplace tools work perfectly for your fireplace, matching with both wood-burning and gas chimney. Worry-Free Purchase: For your better experience, we’re glad to provide a ONE-YEAR for your honor purchase. Also, our worry-free purchase ensures that every product can be returned or refunded unconditionally within 24 hours.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Fireplace Tools
Is there anything more comforting and inviting than a roaring fireplace on a cold night? The beautiful flames, the soothing heat – it’s perfect for relaxing, hanging out with friends and family or watching a show on TV. If you want to make sure you use your fireplace properly and effectively, it’s important to make sure your have the right fireplace tools.
A fireplace poker is one of the most important tools you will need. Essentially a long iron stick, it has a hook on one end which you can use to maneuver the burning logs around. This is for helping to improve airflow in the fire by carefully pushing and pulling the logs. The tongs are also another vital fireplace tool you will need. Also used to maneuver the logs, the tongs provide a lot more control than the poker. If you want to place a new long on a burning fire, you should do it with a pair of tongs.
A shovel and brush are also important fireplace tools. These help to make cleanup easy. Fireplaces typically release waste in the form of ash, which can be extremely messy. Essentially a fancy broom and dustpan, you can use the brush and shovel to pick up and remove ash from the fireplace.
Another important tool is the andirons, which are iron supports for the logs inside the fireplace. They hold up the logs while they burn and allow air to circulate around them. As you know, air is crucial to a roaring fire, so without air circulation, your fire won’t burn as brightly. Instead of flames, you’ll end up with smoke without andirons.
Bellows are used to bring air to the fire. They look like an ancient folk instrument and are often seen in old-timey photos and videos with fireplaces. However, while bellows are an old-school tool, it is also highly effective. You blow a steady stream of air on to the fire which helps to make the flames stronger and brighter.
The Fireplace Tool Buying Guide
- When you’re buying fireplace tools, check to see which ones come in the set. Most sets will come with a poker and tongs and some will also include a brush and shovel. You may have to purchase the andirons and bellows separately in some cases. Consider whether you want to buy pieces individually or a matching set.
- Fireplace tool sets are typically made from brass or iron. Brass has a shiny, formal look, and appeals to more traditional décor styles. Iron has a more modern look, and appeals to contemporary and minimalist decorating styles. There is a wide range of quality and price for both brass and iron fireplace tools.
- Fireplace tools can come in different lengths. The length you will need depends on your preferences as well as the size of your fireplace. Shorter fireplace tools mean that you will need to stand closer to the fire in order to use them, while longer fireplace tools mean that you can stand at a further distance. You will also want to consider where you will keep the tools relative to the fireplace. If they are particularly large, you may need to find a storage solution for the tools that is functional and also decorative.
- In addition to fireplace tools, you may also want to look into getting a matching log holder. This way, you can keep a small number of logs near the fireplace so you have easy access to them when you need them.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide