SY Soul Young Women’s Knitted Poncho Fringe Jacket
Last updated date: January 11, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Fringe Jackets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Fringe Jacket you should buy.
Update as January 11, 2022:
Checkout The Best Fringe Jacket for a detailed review of all the top fringe jackets.
This 100% acrylic knit wrap shawl is lightweight and warm, with a flattering fit and a delicate fringe gracing the flowy bottom hem. It's perfect for getting cozy during colder months, and it adds tremendous style to any outfit.
In our analysis, the SY Soul Young SY Soul Young Women's Knitted Poncho Fringe Jacket placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Acrylic. High Quality Material, soft and lightweight. Hand Wash Only. Suitable for all occasions whether it’s a casual evening out, dinner party or work event.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Fringe Jackets
Fringe goes in and out of style, and you could say that it is having yet another fashion moment. For western wear, though, fringe is always in. Just watch any kind of country music awards show or visit Nashville and you will see fringe pretty much everywhere you look.
You’ll also see this style popping in and out of other fashion genres from time to time. Fringe is lovely and can add some serious interest to an outfit. It can be like sequins, though: you don’t want to overdo it.
If you find a great fringe jacket, you probably won’t want to pair it with a fringed shirt, a fringed handbag and fringed boots, unless you are into experimental fashion. If you want to push the envelope, though, go for it!
A fringed top or jacket is the star of the show, so be sure to stick to a basic top with whatever kind of neckline you like. A nice statement necklace can work well, too, as long as it is not too loud.
Try wearing the jacket with slim pants or a pencil skirt or even a pair of shorts with stockings. Not all fringed jackets are made from heavy material, so you can wear some of them year-round. The fringes themselves can make the jacket heavier, though, especially if they are made from leather.
Are fringed jackets practical? Not really. In fact, they can get in your way when you are working or eating. They are worn to make style statements, and they are worth any trouble because they can look so amazing.
Note that some jackets of this type only have fringe on the back. Others have fringe on the front and on the coat’s arms, too. The choice of how much fringe to wear is totally up to you.
The Fringe Jacket Buying Guide
- Do you love fringe but feel too self-conscious to go all out with a shirt or jacket? Start slow with an accessory like a handbag.
- Stick to leather and suede fringed jackets when the weather is colder outside but be sure to follow the care instructions carefully.
- White fringed jackets can look incredible, too. Pair them with other neutrals or a pop of color for a statement outfit.
- For a tonal look, match the color of your pants and shirt to the jacket. For example, with a black fringed jacket, you can wear black pants and a charcoal-gray shirt.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide