Swiss Madison Ceramic Soft Close Toilet
Last updated date: January 27, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toilet and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toilets you should buy.
Update as January 27, 2023:
Checkout The Best Toilet for a detailed review of all the top toilet.
Available in white, matte black and bisque, this toilet offers a classy look. It's one-piece design makes it a cinch to clean, while the specially made holes provide easy access to the bolts. Users will also love that the lid features a soft close.
In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the Swiss Madison Ceramic Soft Close Toilet placed 1st when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
With it’s skirted trapway, the st tropezone-piece toilet offers a sleek eye appealing seamless design that is easier to clean. The elongated and comfort height bowl adds more comfort. Dual flush allows you to choose between partial and full (.8/1.28) flush, which allows you to be fiscally and environmentally conscious without sacrificing performance. Quick-release matte chrome hinges allows the seat to be unlatched from the toilet for easy removal and convenient cleaning, no tools required.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toilet
When you buy or rent a place, toilets are generally included as part of the deal. However, if one of those toilets malfunctions or you decide to remodel your bathroom, you quickly learn how challenging shopping for a toilet can be. You’ll first need to measure your space and make sure you pick a toilet that fits, but you’ll also see that there are many features to consider before you spend money.
One of those features is flush power. Today’s toilets use a variety of technologies to provide powerful flushes while still maintaining water efficiency. This means instead of having to flush multiple times to clear the bowl, one flush should do it. For environmentally-conscious consumers, this is a huge plus, but it also means lower water bills, which is a bonus for your bank account.
If you’re installing the toilet yourself, read the installation instructions carefully to make sure you can set it up without professional assistance. You may also find that you’ll need special tools to install, so reading ahead will help you make sure you have everything you need. Some toilets don’t even come with a toilet seat — something you definitely want to have on hand ahead of time if you need it.
Another feature to consider is clog resistance. If you’ve ever dealt with a toilet that clogs easily, you know how frustrating it can be. Some toilets have features that provide mostly clog-free flushes. You may still need to keep a plunger around, but you should find you only have to use it on occasion.
Of course, one of the most personal decisions you can make is based on sheer aesthetics. The way a toilet looks is important since it becomes an integral part of your bathroom décor. This is a matter of taste, but you may find that one of the biggest changes in toilets in recent years has been the elimination of the tank in some models. These can save space by making more room for behind-the-toilet shelving if you choose.
The Toilets Buying Guide
- Your toilet-shopping research should start with the power of the flush. Some models use a process called maceration, which utilizes a fast-rotating blade to chop up waste and toilet paper. The TOTO Toilet with Elongated Bowl is a gravity-fed toilet, which is the traditional design. However, it employs a 3-inch wide flush valve for pushing water through with a great deal of force. The TOTO Round Bowl Toilet also employs a larger-than-usual valve to get more water through for more effective single flushes.
- One major decision to make as you start shopping is whether you want a bowl with a tank or without.
- Clogging is always a concern with a toilet. Look for a model that has an extra-large trapway size, as this gives it unprecedented anti-clogging ability.
- If you live in a small house, you’ve likely experienced that middle-of-the-night bathroom trip, where the flush seems to reverberate throughout your home. You can avoid disturbing your loved ones’ sleep by going with a toilet that has a quieter flush, like the TOTO Elongated Bowl.
- TOTO’s Elongated Bowl and Round Bowl toilets don’t come with seats, so you’ll need to buy one before you install.
- Whether you’re environmentally conscious, you want to save money on your water bill or both, some toilets are better than others when it comes to water efficiency. Some options use only 1 gallon of water per flush, while the TOTO Round Bowl Toilet uses only 1.6 gallons.
- If money is an object, TOTO’s Elongated Bowl and Round Bowl toilets should catch your interest since they each retail for an affordable price. But no matter which toilet you choose, you’re sure to find one that fits your budget.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide