SWIHELP 4-Gallon Multi-Color Biodegradable Trash Can Liner, 120-Count
Last updated date: January 14, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Trash Can Liners and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Trash Can Liner you should buy.
Update as February 16, 2022:
Checkout The Best Trash Can Liner for a detailed review of all the top trash can liners.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the SWIHELP 4-Gallon Multi-Color Biodegradable Trash Can Liner, 120-Count placed 10th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SWIHELP Small Trash Bags are ideal for home, offices, nurseries and even on-the-go. You can use it in many places. Our trash bags are scentless. And can used for diaper disposal to control odor. Our gallon trash bags are made of the newest pure PE material. This kind of material can make it durable than other normal trash bags. You can use these small trash bags with confidence, even pregnant women or children can use it safely. Our products come in a small box that are designed to provide space saving convenience to our customers. They are compact & lightweight and are easier to carry, hold or shelve anywhere in your home or office. Each roll of liner is perforated for easy and effortless dispensing. The small size liners 4 Gallon 6 Rolls/120 Counts box contains four different colors ( Black, pink, gold, silver,) Colored trash bags are perfect for separating recyclable and non-recyclable household garbage.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Trash Can Liners
Taking out the garbage is never a fun task, but the right kind of trash can liner can make the job a bit easier. Call it a trash bag or garbage bag if you like, but whatever kind you choose to buy, you’ll want ones that are tough, durable and reasonably priced.
These bags come in various sizes, and the length should equal the height of your can plus 3-4 inches more for the overhang. The width should be half the can’s circumference. You’ll need different sizes for your kitchen, bathroom and outdoor trash cans.
Trash can liners are usually white or black, but clear ones are also available, and you might find other colors once in a while. Black is best for camouflaging what is inside the bags; thinner, lighter materials let you see the garbage better and may stand out less against your decor.
Low-density trash can liners are strong, thick, flexible and tear-resistant. These types are best for rough objects with sharp edges, like sticks, sharp metal edges and glass bottles. They’re also best for bumpy transporting conditions. High-density liners are suitable for moderate transport conditions and can handle heavier load capacities; however, they are less resistant to punctures. These are well-suited for paper, grass and smooth, heavy objects, so they’re good for restrooms and office environments. If you are only shopping for trash can liners for your home, you won’t have to worry too much about the density.
Today’s trash liners can have features like odor-neutralizing technology, non-breakable or integrated ties, double seams, reinforced bottoms and puncture- and leak-resistant materials. These are helpful if your home produces a lot of garbage or if you have had tears and spills with other brands. You can buy whatever quantity you need; just remember, like other products, buying in bulk will save you money in the long run.
The Trash Can Liner Buying Guide
- Some townships, cities and companies require the use of clear trash bags so contents inside can be seen easily. This can help municipalities pick out recyclable materials, reducing the amount of waste. These also come in different sizes and strengths.
- Compostable trash bags are biodegradable and leave no harmful residues; some are made from 100% plant ingredients.
- Hospitals and other medical facilities use biohazard trash can liners. These highly visible red bags are designed to contain medical waste like sharps, specimen swabs and other contaminated materials. Only licensed medical waste contractors can collect and dispose of these.
- You can use trash bags in many other ways. They are great for storing sweaters, winter blankets and extra linens and pillows. You can add a scented sachet bag in there, too. They are also helpful for protecting vulnerable plants when expecting bad weather.
- Trash bags also make good emergency storage bags if you need to leave your home in a hurry; keep emergency supplies like non-perishable food, water and first-aid kits inside. They can even serve as raincoats or ponchos in a pinch, although you won’t get many fashion points for doing this.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide