Swiftwick Performance Seven Crew Cycling Socks
Last updated date: July 13, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bike Socks For Men and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bike Socks For Men you should buy.
Update as July 2, 2021:
Checkout The Best Bike Socks For Men for a detailed review of all the top bike socks for men.
These bike socks manage sweat and moisture by wicking it away. They are made with high-performance fiber that dries quickly. The socks offer moderate compression throughout the arch band.
In our analysis, the Swiftwick Swiftwick Performance Seven Crew Cycling Socks placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
MAXIMUM SWEAT AND MOISTURE MANAGEMENT - Our signature Olefin fiber is a light-weight, high performance fiber that wicks moisture and dries quickly, so your feet stay dry and blister-free wherever your adventures take you. BREATHABLE DESIGN - Featuring upper channels that provide ventilation for increased breathability, preventing hotspots and keeping your feet cool. CONTROLLED SUPPORT - Moderate compression throughout the arch band gently hugs your feet to support your muscles and keep your socks in place. REINFORCED HEEL AND TOE - For maximum durability in abrasion prone areas, we’ve reinforced the heel and toe. Go ahead, test its limits. MADE IN THE USA: Swiftwick Socks are designed and crafted in the USA.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bike Socks For Men
If you’re an avid cycler, you know that the feet are some of the hardest working parts of your body when on a bike. While you can certainly wear any kind of socks for your ride, you will be much more comfortable when you have the right bike socks. The best bike socks are designed to enhance your performance while keeping you comfortable during your ride.
Bike socks for men come in different lengths, from ankle socks to tall ones. The right length depends on your personal preference. Low no-show socks sit right at your ankle. These keep your feet and legs cool, but don’t offer much support, especially at the heel where the sock might slide down and expose the skin to irritation from rubbing against the shoe. Tall socks can go up to just below your knees. They support the ankle and Achilles area of your foot, but can be warm in hot weather.
Comfort is key, especially if you go on long rides frequently. Manufacturers of bike socks for men consider the position of your feet in your shoes and on the pedals, so these socks provide extra support in certain areas, such as the arch and instep of the foot. Some also provide extra cushioning at the heel and toe areas. This can prevent blisters and protect your feet during impact.
The Bike Socks For Men Buying Guide
- One of the best qualities you can have in bike socks is waterproofing. You never know when you will get caught in a downpour when you’re going for a ride. Waterproof bike socks usually have three different layers so they are thicker than regular socks. They will keep your feet warm and dry in most rainy conditions, though they may leak depending on the amount of wetness on your ride.
- Whether you’re going for a leisurely ride around your neighborhood, commuting to work or off on a long trek, it’s likely your feet are going to sweat after a few minutes. Having moisture around your feet can lead to excessive heat and blistering. Look for bike socks for men that are highly breathable and designed to wick away moisture. While you may think that waterproofing and breathability are mutually exclusive, you can also find socks that have both properties.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide