Sweet Home Collection Supreme Deep Pocket California King Sheets
Last updated: August 28, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Luxury Sheets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Luxury Sheet you should buy.
Available in up to 40 patterns and colors from neutral to bright, these microfiber sheets can fit deep mattresses. These are made to last, and you don't have to worry about wrinkles or fading either with proper care.In our analysis of 28 expert reviews, the Sweet Home Supreme Deep Pocket California King Sheets placed 3rd when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
LUXURY QUALITY 4 PIECE SHEET SET – Embroidered pillowcases, deep pocket fitted sheets, 100% double brushed bed sheets for premium comfort and heirloom-style quality. A fresh set of bed sheets is always welcomed whether it be for your own bed or as a gift. With over 40 different color sheet set options there will certainly be the perfect match for any bedroom furinture set. Whatever the occasion may be these soft and cozy bed sheets are a great choice. HOW WE MEASURE UP: Queen: 1 Flat (92″ x 102″) 1 Fitted (60″ x 80″) and 2 Standard Pillowcases (20″ x 30″). King: 1 Flat (102″x105″) 1 Fitted (78″x80″) and 2 King Pillowcases (20″x40″). Cal King: 1 Flat (108″x102″) 1 Fitted (72″x84″) and 2 King Pillowcases (20″x40″). Full: 1 Flat (81″x96″) 1 Fitted (54″x75″) and 2 Standard Pillowcases (20″x30″). Twin: 1 Flat (66″ x 96″), 1 Fitted (39″ x 75″), 1 Standard Pillowcase (20″ x 30″). DEEP POCKETS: Fits mattresses up to 16″ deep with elastic all around the fitted sheet HIGHEST QUALITY BRUSHED MICROFIBER -Made of the highest quality microfiber with the largest selection of rich vibrant colors that will certainly add to your bedroom decor. Our bed sheet sets are also wrinkle and fade resistant to give your bed that fresh new ironed look every single time! WASH INSTRUCTIONS: Machine wash in cold water with similar colors. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach. Equivalent to 1500 Thread Count Sheet Sets. Brand New and Factory Sealed No Ironing Necessary. We guarentee that all reviews are left honestly by our customers. Our reviews have been accumulated over many years. We do encourage customers to always leave product reviews in order to help guide us towards what is most important to improve. Since 2012, we have used customer reviews to improve our bedding listings and our sheets & pillowcase sets. We have always been committed to our customers and we will continue to be in the future.
What experts liked
Luxury Sheet Rankings
Is there anything more comforting than crawling into a freshly made bed with sheets right out of the dryer? It’s even better when those sheets are soft to the touch, as it can help you instantly relax from the stresses of the day. The quality of sleep you can enjoy is related to the kind of bedding you choose. Scratchy, rough sheets can be irritating and keep you up, while plush and luxurious sheets help you fall into a deep slumber.
When you’re in the market for luxury sheets, the most important element to consider is the material used to make the sheets. Cotton is a popular fabric for luxury sheets because of how soft, breathable and durable it is. Look for cotton that has extra-long fibers, which lead to the hand-soft feel. Certified Egyptian, Pima and Supima are some of the highest-quality types of cotton.
Thread count is a metric you’ll want to pay attention to when you’re looking for high-quality cotton. This number is the amount of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch. Usually, the higher the thread count, the more comfortable and smooth your sheets will be. Aim for between 300-1,000 thread count for luxury cotton sheets. You can also find luxury sheets that are made out of microfiber. While it doesn’t have the same feel as luxury cotton, it’s a durable, comfortable and cost-effective option.
MORE: The Best Hotel Sheets
In addition to the thread count, take a look at the type of weave that is used. A sateen weave gives a silky-smooth feel that is commonly associated with luxury bedding. Another popular option is a percale weave, which offers a light and crisp feel. One isn’t more high-quality than the other; it all depends on your personal textural preference.
- Pay close attention to the kind of material the luxury sheets are made from. You’ll want to look for high-quality cotton with long fibers, called ELS cotton (extra-long staple cotton). These sheets will be incredibly soft to the touch and will have a high thread count.
MORE: The Best Cotton Sheets
- If you’re investing in luxury sheets, durability is key. You don’t want your sheets to fall apart after a couple of washes. Cotton is a durable textile, as is microfiber. Both of these materials can withstand daily use and regular washes. These are sheets that will last for several years while still looking and feeling like new.
- Carefully select the size of the sheets you need. Many luxury sheets are available in a full range of bed sizes such as king, queen, full, double, twin and twin XL. In addition to the bedding size, see whether you need a sheet with deep pockets. Measure the height of your mattress. If it’s under 14 inches, you can use regular-pocket fitted sheets. If your mattress is much taller, then you’ll need to look for deep-pocket fitted luxury sheets.
- Take a look at what is included with the luxury sheets. Most often, sheet sets come with a fitted sheet, flat sheet and two pillow cases. Some sets also include decorative pillow shams, comforter covers and bed skirts.
- Decide what kind of style you want your bedroom to have, and accentuate it with the color of your sheets. Luxury sheets in bold colors give off an energetic and lively vibe while muted colors and pastels create a relaxing atmosphere.