Sweet Dolly American Girl Deer Costume Tutu, 18-Inch
Last updated date: January 8, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top American Girl Doll Clothes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best American Girl Doll Clothes you should buy.
Update as June 2, 2021:
Checkout The Best American Girl Doll Clothes for a detailed review of all the top american girl doll clothes.
In our analysis, the Sweet Dolly Sweet Dolly American Girl Deer Costume Tutu, 18-Inch placed 8th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Package include: t-shirt, tutu dress, headwear, fur vest and white stockings. Doll and shoes are NOT included. Made for and Perfectly Fit 18 Inches Dolls Like American Girl, Our Generation Doll, Journey Girl Doll. Unique design by Sweet Dolly！Christmas gifts favors! Perfect for your little ones' Christmas doll costume! GREAT QUALITY GUARANTEE! We certainly want to make sure your doll gets a perfect fit! We concerned your purchase experience and dedicated to your complete satisfaction.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On American Girl Doll Clothes
Introduced in 1986, the American Girl flagship line originally featured three 18-inch dolls, Kirsten, Samantha and Molly — each of which is paired with a unique story of their own and a corresponding series of books. Since then, the brand has expanded to include over a dozen dolls inspired by different time periods in history, from the pre-Civil War era to the Great Depression. Their stories span over 200 years and are accompanied by accessories that are meant to teach girls age 8 and up about United States history and the role of women and girls in shaping the nation.
In 1995, American Girl launched a contemporary 18-inch doll line that encourages girls to express themselves (now called Truly Me), and in 2001, it introduced Girl of the Year, which boasts dolls that have a diverse range of personalities and backgrounds to inspire youngsters to expand their worldviews and practice acceptance.
Whether your little one has a historical or modern American Girl doll, each one deserves a killer wardrobe. While the company has its own expansive line of doll clothing and accessories, other manufacturers offer products that are often more affordable and just as fashionable. Better yet, there are tons of clothing sets available — which come with multiple high-quality outfits and accessories — making it easy for your child to mix-and-match their own styles and ensure their doll is dressed for every occasion.
The American Girl Doll Clothes Buying Guide
- Eighteen-inch dolls are not included in the clothing sets.
- Don’t clean your American Girl doll clothes in the washer and dryer, as they are more delicate than human clothes. Instead, gently handwash the clothing in the sink using a mild soap, pat the fabric dry with a towel and lay them out to dry (avoid wringing them out, which may cause damage).
- American Girl dolls clothes and accessories are made for children ages 8 and older. Some of the features could be a choking hazard for younger children.
- Is your American Girl doll’s hair a mess? Don’t fret: Many American Girl Doll retail stores have salons, where kids can choose a new hairdo for their doll and have other spa services performed, including ear piercing and stick-on manicures.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide