SwaddleDesigns Two-Way Zipper Muslin Sleep Sack
Last updated date: June 4, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Muslin Sleep Sacks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Muslin Sleep Sack you should buy.
Update as June 4, 2021:
Checkout The Best Muslin Sleep Sack for a detailed review of all the top muslin sleep sacks.
Keep your baby warm and snug in this comfortable muslin sleep sack. The fabric is lightweight and breathable and doesn't restrict baby's arms. The two-way zipper also makes diaper changes possible without having to fully remove the sleep sack.
In our analysis, the SwaddleDesigns SwaddleDesigns Two-Way Zipper Muslin Sleep Sack placed 4th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Surround your baby in pure softness. SwaddleDesigns 100% cotton premium muslin zzZipMe Sack is perfect when baby is ready to transition from swaddling. The breathable, soft open weave wearable blanket replaces loose blankets for safer sleep. Our SwaddleDesigns quality muslin with cheerful designs gets softer with every wash. The handy 2-way zipper zips down from the top making it easy to place baby into sack and also zips up from the bottom making diaper changes easy. Coordinates with a variety of our quality baby essentials.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Muslin Sleep Sacks
Sleep sacks not only provide a sense of security for babies, but they also help little ones keep a consistent body temperature throughout the night. Additionally, they negate the need for loose blankets, which can pose a suffocation risk for infants. If you’re in the market for a few sleep sacks, you’ll want to keep the following features in mind as you shop.
Review the sleep sack’s fabric first. Premium cotton is the best way to go, as it gets softer with each wash. Some sleep sacks even come pre-washed, so they are soft against baby’s skin from the very first use. You also need a breathable fabric, like cotton, as this keeps your baby from overheating.
Look for a two-way zipper next. This feature makes the sleep sack easy to slip on and off. It also provides quick access for diaper changes, eliminating the need to remove the entire garment.
Check that the sleep sack comes in a variety of sizes. For safety, it’s important that your baby is placed in the correct size. Never go with a one-size-fits-most model. You’ll find most sleep sacks are available in 0-6 months, 6-12 months and 12-18 months.
Consider the print once you’ve narrowed down your choices. There are pink flowers for girls, blue dots for boys, as well as gender-neutral patterns, like gray stars, yellow giraffes and orange foxes.
The Muslin Sleep Sack Buying Guide
- Check the manufacturer’s instructions before laundering your sleep sacks. Typically, it’s best to wash your infant’s clothing items separately from the rest of the family, using a mild detergent that is either all-natural or listed as safe for sensitive skin.
- The ideal room temperature for your baby is between 68 and 72 degrees Fahrenheit. At this temperature, your baby won’t need any blankets in addition to the sleep sack.
- Riley Children’s Health recommends placing baby flat in his or her crib or bassinet. Make sure the sleep space is free of toys and blankets.
- Once your baby begins to crawl, you may wish to switch from the muslin sleep sack to footed sleepwear. This will prevent the baby from becoming discouraged if he tries to move around with the sleep sack on.
- Muslin sleep sacks vary in price, so you’ll want to check the tag before making a final decision. The SwaddleDesigns 2-Way Zipper Muslin Sleep Sack has a moderate cost. You’ll pay a higher cost for the Amazing Baby 2-Way Zipper Muslin Sleep Sack, which comes in an attractive gift box.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide