SUSTEAS Dishwasher Safe Glass Pitcher, 68-Ounce
Last updated date: April 12, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Glass Pitchers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Glass Pitcher you should buy.
Editor's Note April 12, 2021:
Checkout The Best Glass Pitcher for a detailed review of all the top glass pitchers.
This glass pitcher is made using a heat-resistant borosilicate glass, which means you can use it with both coffee and lemonade. The pitcher itself has a large 68-ounce capacity and comes with a lid to prevent accidental spills. Additionally, the handle is on the larger side and comfortable to hold when serving guests.
In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the SUSTEAS SUSTEAS Dishwasher Safe Glass Pitcher, 68-Ounce placed 4th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Superior Heat-resistant Borosilicate Glass Pitcher. BPA free & lead free,durable,refrigerator safe & stovetop safe,withstand temperature -20°C ~150°C/-4°F~302°F. So it is ok for you to put it in your fridge or boil it on the stove. SUS304 Stainless Steel Lid. Anti-drip spout,Convenient to pour and easy to clean. The handle is big and comfortable to hold. Baby safe & Medical safe rubber part arround the lid makes the lid close tightly, keeping the water inside fresh and the lid not falling off when pouring. Large Capacity. 2000ml/68oz (Actual capacity is 1800ml with lid on), large enough to serve your family for daily drink or entertain guests at the party. Size: height-23cm/9.1in, bottom diameter-14.5cm/5.7in, lid diameter-9.1cm/3.6in. Fits well in most fridges. Perfect to prepare and serve cold or hot beverages, water, wine, coffee, iced tea, fruit infused juices. Handcrafted by Craftsman. The pitcher is hand blown true borosilicate glass with graceful modern lines by professional craftsman. Wash Easily. Dishwasher safe, but hand wash is recommended. Big mouth on the top can let your hand reach the bottom easily,making the inside cleaning become very convenient and easy.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Glass Pitchers
Lemonade, cold-brew coffee, sangria, ice water, hot tea — you can make an endless roster of delicious beverages with a glass pitcher, which come in as many shapes and sizes as the liquids you can store in them. Choose from the most classic round-bodied variety that doesn’t come with a lid. Or go for one that’s equipped with features like a stainless-steel lid with a filter for straining; a lockable, no-drip lid; or scale lines for measuring liquids.
Some of the most advanced pitchers are made of heat-resistant glass, allowing users to store hot and cold beverages. There are even options that are stovetop safe and double as a tea kettle.
Which pitcher is best for you truly depends on how you plan to use it. If you’re looking for a party-ready option to craft your own big-batch cocktails like sangria or margaritas, look for one with a capacity of at least 68 ounces. Or if you plan to make teas or infuse water and other beverages with fruits or herbs, get one with a straining lid.
The Glass Pitcher Buying Guide
- Heat-safe pitchers are often made from borosilicate glass, which contains boron trioxide, a material that allows for a very low coefficient of thermal expansion. Because it won’t crack under extreme temperature changes, the material is often used in glassware produced for laboratories, wineries and restaurants.
- Don’t use your glass pitcher on the stovetop or put it in the dishwasher unless the manufacturer’s instructions indicate it is safe to do so. And even if the product is heat-safe, it may not be suitable for prolong exposure to high temperatures (for example, you may be able to store hot coffee and tea but can’t use it on the stove).
- If you’re shopping for a pitcher with a lid, pay attention to what material the top is made from; ones made from glass or stainless steel are often more durable and less likely to contain toxins those constructed with plastic.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide