Susteas Borosilicate Glass Pitcher & Lid, 2-Liter
Last updated date: October 27, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Glass Pitchers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Glass Pitcher you should buy.
Update as April 28, 2021:
Checkout The Best Glass Pitcher for a detailed review of all the top glass pitchers.
In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the Susteas Borosilicate Glass Pitcher & Lid, 2-Liter placed 11th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Borosilicate Glass Pitcher. The glass carafe is made of resistant borosilicate glass and SUS304 stainless steel, withstands temperatures from -20 °C to 150 °C. The thick glass carafe not only resists cold or hot drink, but is resistant to minor scratches. Large Capacity & Curvy Design. Pitcher has a light weight, easy to grip handle, comfortable capacity that holds up to 2.0 Liters. Its practical size fits perfectly in the fridge. Cook your favourite drink with glass water jug. Your freshly squeezed juices look great on your table and in your fridge in this beautiful pitcher. Big Diameter. The mouth of the water carafe is large enough for your hand, so you can put whatever you like into it. Anti-drip spout, convenient to pour and easy to clean. Baby safe & Medical safe rubber part arround the lid makes the lid close tightly. Strainer lid allows you to store cut fruits, ice cubes, coffee grounds or tea leaf in the jug. Prevents the ingredients from being added to your mug. Wash Easily. Dishwasher safe, but hand wash is recommended. The lid is detachable and the stain can be easily cleaned. BPA free & lead free,durable,refrigerator safe & stovetop safe. NOTE. The damage caused by the products in transit is inevitable. If you have any problem after receiving the package, you can contact us at your free time. We will help solve your issues or ship a brand new product to you immediately.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Glass Pitchers
Lemonade, cold-brew coffee, sangria, hot tea — you can make an endless roster of delicious beverages with glass pitchers, which come in as many shapes and sizes as the liquids you can store in them. Choose from the most classic round-bodied variety that doesn’t come with a lid. Or go for one that’s equipped with features like a stainless-steel lid with a filter for straining, a lockable, no-drip lid or scale lines for measuring liquids.
Some of the most advanced pitchers are made of heat-resistant glass, allowing users to store hot and cold beverages. There are even options that are stovetop safe and double as a tea kettle.
Which pitcher is best for you truly depends on how you plan to use it. If you’re looking for a party-ready option to craft your own big-batch cocktails like sangria or margaritas, look for one with a capacity of at least 68 ounces. Or if you plan to make teas or infuse water and other beverages with fruits or herbs, get one with a straining lid.
The Glass Pitcher Buying Guide
- Heat-safe pitchers are often made from borosilicate glass, which contains boron trioxide, a material that allows for a very low coefficient of thermal expansion. Because it won’t crack under extreme temperature changes, the material is often used in glassware produced for laboratories, wineries and restaurants.
- Don’t use your glass pitcher on the stovetop or put it in the dishwasher unless the manufacturer’s instructions indicate it is safe to do so. And even if the product is heat-safe, it may not be suitable for prolong exposure to high temperatures (for example, you may be able to store hot coffee and tea but can’t use it on the stove).
- If you’re shopping for a pitcher with a lid, pay attention to what material the top is made from; ones made from glass or stainless steel are often more durable and less likely to contain toxins those constructed with plastic.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide