SUPON L122T Ultra-Thin LED Dimmable LCD Display Light Panel
Last updated date: July 20, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top LCD Display Lighting and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best LCD Display Lighting you should buy.
Update as September 14, 2021:
Checkout The Best LCD Display Lighting for a detailed review of all the top lcd display lighting.
This kit comes with a 122-LED panel that has a bi-color light. It also comes with a USB cable, adjustable cold-shoe mount and NP-F550 Bater. The mount’s adjustable ball head makes it compatible with Nikon, Sony and Canon DSLR (digital single-lens reflex) cameras and camcorders, and it also works on tripods and light stands.
In our analysis of 15 expert reviews, the SUPON LED Dimmable LCD Display Light Panel placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SUPON 122 LED Video Light Panel; (1)Adjustable Cold-Shoe Mount; (1)NP-F550 Batter; (1)USB C Cable; (1)Instruction Manual. Perfect for photo studio portrait photography, YouTube video shooting, live show, video chat, children shooting, indoor&outdoor photographers, fashion display, product display etc.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On LCD Display Lighting
LCD, or liquid crystal display, is a technology that consists of two layers of polarized glass that have a liquid crystal solution in between them. As electric currents pass through, the crystals align, making it either possible or not possible for light to pass through; this functions like a shutter. LCD and LED (light-emitting diode) lights are convenient camera accessories that provide consistent lighting when taking photos or recording video.
The term LCD has morphed into LED LCD as the technology has evolved. LED LCD lights use smaller, highly efficient LEDs, producing a bright illumination that makes pictures and videos look better than ever. LCD display lights are not costly, and even the most inexperienced photographers can use them to get great results.
LCD display lights come in a range of prices. Some are a la carte, while others have lots of accessories included, like batteries, stands and even velvet bags. Newbies may want to start small, while more confident users can spring for a more involved kit. LCD display lighting paraphernalia can be a great way to save on the photography costs for an upcoming event like a wedding.
The LCD Display Lighting Buying Guide
- LCD lights provide different color, temperature and brightness options, so you can be very picky about the type of light that you want.
- If you are just starting out, opt for a basic, hot shoe-mounted light. If you’re not familiar with the term “hot shoe,” it is a mounting point that is on top of the camera.
- Check the product description carefully to see if the light is compatible with your camera or smartphone shooter.
- Consider whether any stand will do, or if you’ll need one that is adjustable.
- Talk to other photographers about which lights work best for them before making a purchase.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide