SUPERJARE Wall-Mounted Wide Floating Shelves, 15.7-Inch x 11.8-Inch
Last updated date: July 30, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wide Shelves and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wide Shelf you should buy.
Update as August 25, 2021:
Checkout The Best Wide Shelf for a detailed review of all the top wide shelves.
In our analysis, the SUPERJARE SUPERJARE Wall-Mounted Wide Floating Shelves, 15.7-Inch x 11.8-Inch placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
WIDENED BOARD & LARGE CAPACITY. We've widened the shelves for larger storage capacity to accommodate your needs! The dimension is 15.7”L × 11.8”W × 6.8”H and The board is 0.7” thick! In additional, the shelf is made of P2 particle board, eco-friendly, and harmless to your health. IDEAL HOME DECOR. Match the rustic boards and powder-coated metal brackets for your home, for an aesthetically pleasing feeling! With an industrial style design, it will be a perfect match to your living room, bathroom, office, kitchen and dorm. EASY TO ASSEMBLE. It comes with 4 metal brackets, 2 widened boards, screws and wall anchors. Considerate instruction is included, making it easy and effortless to set the bookshelf up in few minutes. SPACE SAVING & CLUTTER FREE. Each tier is independent, you can assemble them in compact or separated conditions. It is also an ideal assistance for a small apartment with lots of stuffs to display, making your items in place. LOAD BEARING. The shelves can hold up to 60 lbs, each board up to 30 lbs. If you have lots of stuffs to display, it may be a good choice! In addition, the load bearing capacity is determined by the wall you fix the shelf on. Solid walls work better than other ones.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wide Shelves
Shelves are a great addition to any room, giving you a little extra storage while also enhancing overall aesthetics. Standard bookcases can be useful for storing books, plants, pictures and other decorative items, but they take up significant floor space.
Fortunately, you don’t need a bookcase to add shelving to your home. Wide floating shelves can take advantage of vacant walls while leaving the floor free and clear. They’re typically sold in sets, allowing you to place several together above furniture or simply in an empty corner. Load them with items you want to display, from photos and flowers to candles and keepsakes.
Before choosing a shelf, though, there are some things to consider. Capacity and size are important as you’ll want to make sure your shelf can handle the items you plan to place on them without buckling. Books can be heavy, after all!
If you do go with a bookcase, it’s essential to not only check the weight capacity but to also make sure it won’t tip over once it’s loaded down. Some come with anti-tip brackets to safeguard against that. This is especially important if there will ever be young children in the household. You may also want to make sure the shelves inside are adjustable, so you can change their spacing for your own needs.
Also, consider your room’s decor. What kind of shelves fit with the overall theme? Consider color, material and finish along with your personal style.
The Wide Shelf Buying Guide
- Pay close attention to the measurements of your shelves, especially the depth. If you’re storing items like books, you’ll want to make sure your widest book will comfortably fit.
- If your shelf requires assembly or mounting once it arrives, make sure you have all the tools and hardware necessary. Many shelves come with the right hardware for mounting, but it can’t hurt to have a few extra screws and bolts on hand.
- Along with hardware, make sure your shelves come with installation instructions. In some cases, the instructions are provided online. You should be able to track those down before you make your purchase.
- If for some reason you can’t find a shelf in the color you want, you can also stain them. You should be able to easily find or customize a shelf that suits your décor, as they come in all shapes and styles.
- Solid wood shelving can be pricey. There are many faux wood alternatives that look like the real thing and offer high quality. Fiberboard is also a great alternative that provides a sturdy base and also looks great.
- If you choose a bookshelf that has legs, make sure the bottoms are padded so they doesn’t scratch your floors. Sometimes shelving solutions will include footpads; if not, you can purchase them separately and attach them. An area rug can help with protecting floors from bookcases without legs.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide