SUOCO Space Saver Jumbo Vacuum Storage Bags, 8 Pack
Last updated date: February 3, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Space Saver Bags and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Space Saver Bag you should buy.
Update as December 20, 2019:
Checkout The Best Space Saver Bag for a detailed review of all the top space saver bags.
With the SUOCO Space Saver Jumbo Vacuum Bags, 8 Pack, you'll have a choice of using your vacuum or the included hand pump to remove the air from each bag. The bags are extra-large and capable of storing everything from clothing to bedding to children's toys. Since SUOCO uses a PA and PE composite to create their bags, you can feel confident that the seams will hold and that no air will leak out from the bags.
In our analysis of 38 expert reviews, the SUOCO Space Saver Jumbo Vacuum Bags, 8 Pack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Save space 80% Vacuum storage bags Jumbo size 40" * 30" Jumbo size 8 Pack (40" x 30") The Jumbo size is 40" x 30" and can be used to store double duvets, pillows, towels, curtains, clothes, stuffed toys and etc. Even your biggest quilt or blanket will put snugly in jumbo bags! It will allow you to pack away a large amount of bedding or wardrobes. 80% Space Saver Bags SUOCO Vacuum Storage Bags take the new generation storage idea to a completely different level. The volume of the stored items can be reduced by up to 80%. Maximize the use of your wardrobe space. When you need the article of item, just open the bag and release the air. Everything that was placed inside, stays nice and wrinkle free; when not being used, it's a great way to even store anyplace inside the home. Don’t store items with sharp corners or ridges, and don’t store the bag near sharp corners. because these may puncture the bag. Don't store food, leather, or fur items in these bags. Make sure that all items are dry before packing them into space saver bags. There is a stop line on each our bag. Try not to let the item exceed this line which may affect the seal. To ensure that the zipper is completely sealed, please slide the zipper across the bag 2-3 times and use your hand to press the sealing line. You should be able to feel if any areas are not sealed. After, vaccum out the air, then tighten the cap and make sure the rubber stopper is fitted. Prohibit Children from Touching Them! If the air leaks in after 24-48 hours, you need to check again whether the seal is good (Is there any hair or sundries in zipper ,whether the rubber stopper is fitted). Double Zipper Triple Seal Turbo Valve 2-Layer Composite Material waterproof Double Zipper These bags come with not just a single but double zip seal ensuring that no air will enter in the bags keeping them super compact and tight for a prolonged period. Triple Seal Turbo Valve Ensure no air gets back into the storage bags with the ultra-secure triple seal turbo valve. The Internal thread confirms that the cap is completely secure and tight. (NOTE: Do not remove the rubber stopper.) 2-Layer Composite Material PA+PE with high seam strength and high puncture resistance. Add 25% more raw material than similar products. Better sealing performance, tensile life increased by 2 times. Clean and Dry Produced with safest material, keep your items stay clean and dry. 4 x Jumbo, Large 3 x Jumbo, Large, Medium 6 Jumbo 8 Combo bags 9 Combo bags 6 Jumbo bags Jumbo bags 4 (40" x 30") 3 (40" x 30") 6 (40" x 30") Large Bags 4 (32" x 24") 3 (32" x 24") Medium Bags 3 (28" x 20")
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Space Saver Bags
Whether you have a small apartment and need to maximize every inch of space or a large home with items you’d like to store in the attic, space saver bags are the answer. These handy devices remove the air from your clothing and bedding to shrink them down to a smaller size. In fact, they also make space saver bags that fit your suitcase, so you can travel with a few extra outfits.
As you browse the different models, you’ll find they come in a wide range of sizes. You can purchase a travel-size, small, medium, large and even jumbo-size bag. While you can certainly store clothing in all of these sizes, the large and jumbo versions are great for fluffy comforters and collections of stuffed animals.
When choosing a space saver bag set, examine the material used to make the bags. The SUOCO Space Saver Jumbo Vacuum Bags, 8 Pack, for example, is made from a highly durable PE and PA material. It’s also thicker and has stronger seams, so it’s less likely to rip.
Depending on where you plan on storing your items, you’ll also want to make sure the bags are waterproof. Some models are also made with antimicrobial materials to prevent mold and mildew growth. The Vacwel Jumbo Vacuum Storage Bags, 6 Pack even protects against ticks, insects and dust mites.
Of course, one of the most important features of a space saver bag is its seal. You want to know that after you’ve removed the air, the seal will hold. The Spacesaver Medium Vacuum Storage Bags, 5 Pack uses a double-zip seal with a triple-seal turbo valve.
Sometimes you’ll come across a space saver bag that has an extra feature or two. For example, you may find one set comes with a complimentary hand pump and two travel-size bags. The Hibag Vacuum Space Saver Bags Set, 20 Pack has an extra stay-on clip to keep the zipper from re-opening. If you’re having trouble deciding between two brands, an extra feature might help you make the best choice.
The Space Saver Bag Buying Guide
- Look for a warranty or satisfaction guarantee. Many of the companies that sell space saver bags provide a lifetime replacement guarantee for their customers. This way, if you encounter any problems, you can call and request a new bag.
- You must handle the space saver bags with care, as the exterior can rip open if it isn’t properly cared for.
- Don’t overload the space saver bag. There should be a stop line within the bag to guide you. Placing too many items in the bag will put pressure on the bag’s seams, which could cause the seams to rupture.
- Items must be fully dry before they can be packed and stored in a space saver bag. This not only prevents the growth of mold and mildew but also the bleeding of a colored fabric onto another.
- Never store objects with sharp edges in a space saver bag, as the object could puncture the bag.
- It is recommended that you do not store any leather or fur clothing in the space saver bags.
- Should you accidentally spill a beverage on the storage bag, have no fear. Since the bag is made of plastic, you can easily wipe up the spill with an absorbent paper towel or moist washcloth. Just make sure you go back over the area with a dry paper towel or lint-free kitchen towel before you use it to store your clothing.
- When it comes to space saver bags, you can expect the price to be directly related to the number of bags in the set. For example, the Spacesaver Medium Vacuum Storage Bags, 5 Pack and the Vacwel Jumbo Vacuum Storage Bags, 6 Pack cost less than the SUOCO Space Saver Jumbo Vacuum Bags, 8 Pack and the Hibag Vacuum Space Saver Bags Set, 20 Pack, as they have fewer bags in their sets.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide