SUNWILL BPA-Free Vacuum Insulated Wine Tumbler, 12-Ounce
Last updated date: August 2, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as July 22, 2022:
Checkout The Best Insulated Wine Tumbler for a detailed review of all the top .
This insulated wine tumbler uses double-wall technology to keep your beverage chilled for up to 9 hours. It comes in a host of fun colors, including wine red and rose gold, and you can buy them singly or in sets. The 12-ounce tumbler also has an eco-friendly, splash-proof lid.
In our analysis of 24 expert reviews, the SUNWILL BPA-Free Vacuum Insulated Wine Tumbler, 12-Ounce placed 1st when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Vacuum Wine Tumbler with Insulated Double-Wall Technology to Keep Hot and Cold Longer: The advanced structure keeps drinks cold for 9+ hours and hot for 3+ hours. Premium Material: Made from high-quality 18/8 of 304 Grade stainless steel. It is conveniently light and lead-free with durable quality, rust proof and sweat proof. Also easy to wash and unbreakable. BPA-Free Lid & Straw Friendly: Eco-friendly lid with extra gasket sealed to provide maximum splash proof capability. Drink hole on the top for easier sipping. Stylish Designs: 12oz capacity designed especially for you to enjoy your wine and coffee. Curved body for better holding. Advanced technology coated, it is a good partner of you at home, parties, outdoors and office time. This elegantly designed vacuum wine tumbler with lid is a perfect gift for your family, your friends, and yourself.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Having a glass of wine is a great way to relax and wind down after a long day. It’s also a perfect accompaniment to a delicious meal. However, a problem with traditional wine glasses is that they are delicate and fragile, often breaking easily. They can be also awkward to hold and take with you on outings because of their shape. If you want to enjoy a nice, chilled glass of wine outdoors or in your home without worrying about spilling your drink, consider an insulated wine tumbler.
When it comes to the material, most insulated wine tumblers are made from stainless steel or aluminum. These are sturdy options that also provide excellent insulation. As a result, you can keep your wine at the perfect temperature for an extended period of time. Plus, stainless steel and aluminum work well outdoors because they don’t shatter upon impact. You can also use them indoors if you’re around young children or pets, who may not be particularly careful about your wine glass.
Insulated wine tumblers come in different capacities, often ranging from 8 to 20 ounces. Select the size that works best for your needs, taking into account the fact that, even if you won’t be drinking 12 ounces, it can be useful to have some extra space for adding fruit or ice.
The Buying Guide
- Wine tumblers offer different types of insulation. Some may have a double wall, which provides an extra layer of material to help keep the temperature at a desirable level. Some wine tumblers have a middle third layer of copper, which can enhance the insulating effects. Some tumblers also have vacuum insulation, which seals the contents of the tumbler away from air to prevent heat transfer. The best wine tumblers will have a combination of these features. If you live in particularly warm or cold climates, the level of insulation is an important factor.
- If you want to decrease any chances of spilling, opt for an insulated wine tumbler that comes with a fully sealing air-tight or leak-proof lid. When you’re having a drink outside, the lid will ensure no bugs or debris land in your wine. Some lids have spouts for drinking while others come with straws.
- You can also find wine tumblers that come with matching wine bottles. This is an excellent choice if you frequently picnic or go camping with another person. You can fill up the insulated bottle with wine and avoid having to bring a glass container on your outing.
- Before placing the insulated wine tumbler in the dishwasher, be sure to check its maintenance and cleaning instructions. Some insulated wine tumblers should be washed by hand.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide