SUNTHIN Outdoor/Indoor String Lights, 48-Foot
Last updated date: November 30, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Indoor And Outdoor String Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Indoor And Outdoor String Light you should buy.
Editor's Note November 30, 2020:
Checkout The Best Indoor And Outdoor String Lights for a detailed review of all the top indoor and outdoor string lights.
Fully weatherproof, the SUNTHIN Outdoor/Indoor String Lights, 48-Foot work well in both an indoor or outdoor setting. The lights are commercial-grade and are linkable with other light strands. They have also been tested and approved to meet strict safety standards, so you can feel good about using them at home.
In our analysis of 36 expert reviews, the SUNTHIN SUNTHIN Outdoor/Indoor String Lights, 48-Foot placed 14th when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Are you often recalling those beautiful string lights shining in a memorable outdoor party? So why not use them to decorate your patio, backyard or outdoor space to let these bright spots accompany you every day? Outdoor light strings or patio string lights is really a wonder idea to brighten up your outdoor spaces. As long as you unleash your imaginations, outdoor string lights are also ideal to personalize your outdoor living space. More important, they are inexpensive and can be installed easily by yourself. Patio string lights illuminate the backyard and patio, transforming any outdoor space into a lively setting for entertaining, dining, and relaxing. With a bit of planning and a little thought placed into how you will hang your patio lights, you can create an outdoor living space that you will enjoy from day to night!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Indoor And Outdoor String Lights
A set of indoor and outdoor string lights is a must-have when planning any type of celebration or special event. The lights add a romantic ambiance for date nights and weddings, a welcoming vibe for dinner parties and family barbecues and a festive spirit for Christmas or Halloween celebrations. As you shop for a quality set of string lights, consider the following information:
Take time to measure the area of space you need to cover before you head to the store. Once you have that figure, you can begin to shop for the perfect set of indoor and outdoor string lights. It is important to point out that some string lights connect end-to-end, while others don’t. If you need 50 feet of lights, for example, and you find a pack that is just 25 feet, you’ll need to check the product packaging to determine whether you can purchase two strands and simply attach them together to get the required 50 feet.
If you plan on hosting just one outdoor event, you’ll do well with almost any indoor and outdoor string lights. However, if you love entertaining, and you need lights you can set up for a long period of time, you’ll need to make sure you’re using string lights that are water and weatherproof.
While many indoor and outdoor string lights come with a steady light stream, others actually offer multiple light modes. With this type of string lights, you’ll be able to alternate between the following settings: steady, flash, twinkle and slow fade.
The Indoor And Outdoor String Light Buying Guide
- Indoor and outdoor string lights that are not weatherproof must be taken down after each outdoor event.
- Keep in mind that most string lights don’t come assembled. You will have to attach the bulbs to the sockets yourself.
- If you select a string of lights with bulbs that are hanging close together, it is best to hang the string first. You can screw in the bulbs after, as this prevents the bulbs from banging together during installation.
- Since indoor and outdoor string lights are sold in different lengths, you’ll need to divide the total cost of the lights by the number of feet you’re getting. You can use the cost per foot to compare prices, so you can get the best bang for your buck. The SUPSOO Solar LED String Lights, 72-Foot is the most affordable option. Consumers will find the SYLVANIA LED C6 Warm White Christmas Lights and the Brizled Color Changing Lights, 65.67-Foot are moderately priced, while the KNONEW LED Icicle Christmas Lights, 32-Foot has the highest price tag of the bunch.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide