Sunrich Professional Ultra-Fast Gel Nail Polish UV Light
Last updated date: November 18, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Gel Nail Polish UV Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Gel Nail Polish UV Light you should buy.
Update as January 31, 2022:
Checkout Dry Your Nails Faster Than Ever With The Best Nail Polish UV Light for a detailed review of all the top gel nail polish uv lights.
Thanks to this gel nail polish UV light's larger size, you'll be able to fit both hands or feet inside at once. There's a handle for portability and four timers, so you can get your nails just right. Of course, the 120 watts of power also speeds up drying times, which makes the unit an excellent choice for busy individuals.
In our analysis, the Sunrich Sunrich Professional Ultra-Fast Gel Nail Polish UV Light placed 2nd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Nothing improves your mood like a new manicure! Gorgeous, shiny gel nails makes us feel happier and ready to handle anything.The 120 Watt led nail gel lamp polish the nails in seconds, while getting you really good results, and it has enough space to make your nails perfect. Note: The SUN S9 nail LED lamp works for all kinds of gel polish, not for regular nail polish.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Gel Nail Polish UV Lights
According to Statista, over $8 billion is spent each year on nail salon services in the United States. Fortunately, with machines like gel nail polish UV lights readily available for purchase at affordable prices, individuals can reduce their spending in this category.
Most gel nail polish UV lights come with LED beads that last an astounding 50,000 hours. That means after your initial purchase, you’ll get years of use out of the device, which results in huge savings.
When shopping for the best gel nail polish UV light, look at the wattage. A model with 168 watts of power cures nails twice as fast as a light operating at a lower wattage.
Look at the design of the UV light next. You want to make sure that you can fit all five fingers or toes in the unit at once. Some models only fit four and then you are left having to cure your thumb separately.
Review the size of the LCD screen and the number of included timers. Some models have small screens with only two timer settings, while others come with large screens and as many as four timer settings.
Consider going with a gel nail polish UV light that has a smart automatic sensor. This way the unit turns on when you slide your hand under the light and off when you remove your hand from the light.
The Gel Nail Polish UV Light Buying Guide
- Gel nail polish UV lights make excellent gifts for Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Christmas or even a bridal shower.
- Take a few seconds to clean your gel nail polish UV light after each use to prevent the growth of bacteria. All you need to do is wipe the unit down using a disinfecting wipe that is listed as killing 99.9% of germs.
- Always follow the instruction booklet provided to set up your light. Most models require you to connect the device to an adapter before plugging the adapter into a socket.
- It is important to note that gel nail polish UV lights won’t work to dry regular nail polish.
- You’ll find gel nail polish UV lights are available at several price points based on design, wattage and extra features. The MelodySusie Gel Nail Polish UV LED Lamp is the most affordable option. The SUNUV 48W Gel Nail Polish UV LED Light has the highest price tag.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide