Sunnyglade Venting Crank Patio Umbrella, 9-Foot
Last updated date: May 3, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Patio Umbrellas and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Patio Umbrella you should buy.
Update as May 3, 2022:
Checkout The Best Patio Umbrella for a detailed review of all the top patio umbrellas.
You can rely on this durable and waterproof patio umbrella. It has an easy crank-open function with a push-button tilt.
In our analysis, the Sunnyglade Sunnyglade Venting Crank Patio Umbrella, 9-Foot placed 3rd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Made of 100% polyester that can be waterproof, long lasting, easy to clean. Powder Coated Aluminum Pole(40mm Diameter aluminum pole) and 8 sturdy ribs provides stronger support. Includes single wind vent for stability. 9 feet diameter- Wide enough to your 42″ to 54″ round, square or rectangle table with 4 to 6 chairs. Easy crank open function with push button tilt, keeping cool and comfortable form the sun. This Patio Umbrella include Push Button Tilt/Crank. Note:The base is not included in this item.You can buy the sunnyglade umbrella base (ASIN:B06XT1TFJN) to match it.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Patio Umbrellas
A shady patio umbrella is a key element to enjoying your outdoor space. While basking in the warm glow of the sun is nice for a few hours, many people often want to rest in the shade to relax and cool off. If you want to avoid a sunburn while still spending time outdoors, opt for a large patio umbrella that gives you adequate coverage.
There are a few different types of patio umbrellas available depending on your needs. A center-pole umbrella has, as the name suggests, a straight pole that goes from the center of the canopy to a base at the bottom. The base can either be stationary or mobile. Center-pole umbrellas can also be used in conjunction with patio tables that have a hole cut into the table frame for the pole to pass through.
A cantilever umbrella, also known as an offset umbrella, has a jointed pole that is affixed to one side of the canopy. Many people prefer a cantilever umbrella because a center pole doesn’t block any visibility or space under the umbrella. Cantilever umbrellas can also rotate and pivot so it is easy to cover a wide range of area in your space.
The Patio Umbrella Buying Guide
- The frame and pole of a patio umbrella can be made out of different materials. Wooden frames have a classic look, but the material can be costly. Wood also isn’t as hardy as some of the other materials used in umbrella frames. A common choice is metal, typically stainless steel or aluminum. These options are sleek and modern, lightweight, resistant to corrosion and highly durable. Fiberglass patio umbrella frames are extremely durable and even more flexible than other materials. This means that they do not break as easily under strong winds or harsh weather. However, fiberglass can be a costly option.
- Choose your patio umbrella’s size carefully. If it’s too big, it may take over your space or bump into nearby trees or walls. If it is too small, it won’t give you the coverage you need. Measure the space you need shade in and then add in about two and a half feet to get the right canopy diameter.
- Patio umbrella canopies come in many shapes, such as round, square and rectangular. The right shape for you will depend on the size of your space, the coverage you want to provide and perhaps the shape of your outdoor table.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide