Sunnydaze Rock Stack LED Lights Indoor Fountain
Last updated: August 8, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Indoor Fountains & Accessories and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Indoor Fountain & Accessory you should buy.
Measuring only 10.5 inches high and 7 inches wide, this LED-lit desktop fountain can fit in a variety of settings, from your kitchen or living room to your office. It weighs just 4 pounds and is made from a durable polyresin and fiberglass material. The pump access door is hidden in back for easy access.
In our analysis, the Sunnydaze Sunnydaze Rock Stack LED Lights Indoor Fountain placed 1st when we looked at the top 3 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Overall dimensions: 7 inches wide x 10.5 inches high x 5 inches deep; weighs 4 pounds; Perfect size for a desk or shelf in an office, living room or bedroom. Durable construction: Durable polyresin and fiberglass material ensures that the water feature will be long-lasting and easy to move around to match your decorating style. Includes: One table top water fountain, a camouflaged pump access door in the back, foot pads to protect your table surface, LED lighting to illuminate the fountain, and a quiet submersible pump so you can relax to the soothing sounds of water. Easy to use: No plumbing is required, simply add water to the fountain and plug in to a standard electrical outlet; Camouflaged back side door for quick access to the pump. Warranty: Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Indoor Fountain & Accessory Rankings
There’s something about the sound of water. In fact, one study found that of all nature sounds, water had the strongest direct positive health impact. But you can’t always spend the day by the ocean or even track down a good creek or waterfall.
That’s where an indoor water fountain can come in handy. Technology has made it possible to bring nature to wherever you are, even if it’s your office or living room. While backyard fountains can be valuable, there are also numerous indoor fountains available, including desktop versions that you can set up on a nearby bookshelf or your own desk.
But there is a big risk associated with indoor water fountains. It’s the same risk you’ll face if you install one on your patio or deck. Any pool of water runs the risk of growing mold if moisture remains stagnant on surfaces too long. Mold can not only make your fountain visually unappealing, it can lead to health issues for you and anyone else who shares space with the water feature.
The good news is, if your fountain runs constantly, the water won’t remain stagnant. However, if you don’t run your fountain seven days a week, 24 hours a day, you run a bit more risk of moldy buildup. A little bleach dropped into your fountain can help keep things squeaky clean. Also, using distilled water instead of tap water can help cut down on mineral buildup and prolong your fountain’s life.
Also, make a point to thoroughly clean your fountain periodically. At least once a year — and preferably more often — completely drain your fountain and use a bleach and water mixture and scrub brush to remove any residue. The pump can also be a receptacle for mold and grime, so make sure you clean it, too.
- Before purchasing a fountain, consider where you’ll be keeping it. Measure the space and make sure it will fit comfortably. Think through whether you’ll be able to get the sound benefits of your fountain when you’re choosing its placement.
- It’s important to keep an eye on your water levels on a daily basis. If your pump runs dry, you could easily damage it. The water levels also influence the sound of the water, which is a large part of the experience.
- Most water fountains plug into an electrical outlet via a power cord. Consider how you’ll disguise this cord and keep it out of the flow of traffic. You won’t want an unsightly cord taking away from the visual appeal of your newest furnishing.
- The build of a water fountain makes all the difference. Although many are made to look like they came right out of nature, they’re often made of synthetic materials. Some allow you to add river rocks and other accessories to enhance the look.
- Some water fountains have LED lighting to boost the ambiance. Carefully check how this lighting will look and whether you can disable the feature during the daytime if you aren’t interested in it.
- For those looking for a fountain to enhance their meditation practice, little touches like a Buddha statue can make a big difference.
- Although all pumps are going to make a little noise, some can be excessive. This might get in the way of the trickling water sound you’re looking for. Pay attention to the noise level of the pump on any fountain you’re considering.
- Some water fountains come with a built-in switch for powering them off at the end of the day, while others force you to rely on a power cord. While you can plug it into an outlet that you control remotely, having a switch close at hand could be a convenience worth shopping for.