Sunny & Honey Carpet Miracle Cleaner
Last updated date: January 29, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Natural Carpet Cleaners and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Natural Carpet Cleaner you should buy.
The Sunny & Honey Carpet Miracle Cleaner works in all carpet cleaning machines, even models made to rent from department stores. It's safe to use on a variety of surfaces, including carpets, rugs and couch cushions. The formula is non-toxic, as well as biodegradable, so you can feel good about your purchase. In our analysis of 41 expert reviews, the Sunny & Honey Sunny & Honey Carpet Miracle Cleaner placed 8th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note January 29, 2020:
Checkout The Best Natural Carpet Cleaner for a detailed review of all the top natural carpet cleaners.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Sunny & Honey was Created by Pet Lovers for Pet Lovers! We love wagging tails, wet noses, and loving kisses <3 sunny honey carpet miracle cleaner stain remover eliminator odor dog cat hoover machine solution carpet miracle sunny honey cleaner solution dog cat rug car upholstery cleaning stain remover Carpet Miracle Carpet Cleaner Deodorizer Solution Machine Use Only Don't let the Nature's Rainbow get you down. Accidents happen, whether that is a pet accident, food stain, or a coffee spill. We got you covered! Carpet Miracle performs miracles on dirty carpets by making them look, smell and feel brand new. This advances formula is specifically designed to be used with all water-based carpet cleaning machines and carpet steam cleaners. carpet miracle stain remover cleaning machine solution furry freshness hoover bissell big green Carpet Miracle Cleans: Dirt Pet Stains Food & Coffee Spills And So, So Much More! Carpet Miracle Can Be Used On: Carpets & Rugs Car Upholstery Home Furniture Powerful Formula Carpet Miracle is formulated with our pets, kids, and our green earth in mind. Carpet Miracle's formula is biodegradable and non-toxic. Carpet Miracle is the perfect solution to use in a home with two and four legged kids. Made In USA We are very proud that our products are made in the beautiful USA! Sunny & Honey donates 10% of all profits to animals in need (rescue groups and no-kill animal shelters). Carpet Miracle is Leaping Bunny Certified. More Love Carpet Miracle makes clean up so easy, that it will leave you with so much more time for playtime, kisses, and cuddles with your furbaby.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Natural Carpet Cleaners
Regularly cleaning your carpets is a great way to extend their life. It also keeps dust and allergens to a minimum, which is important if you have any allergy sufferers in your home. When choosing a carpet cleaning solution, you’ll want to look for a brand that contains natural ingredients, instead of one with harsh chemicals.
As you begin examining natural carpet cleaner product labels, check to make sure there are no dyes, perfumes, bleach, sulfates, parabens, alcohol or caustics. Instead, opt for a cleaner that uses plant-based ingredients and essential oils and botanical extracts for added fragrance, like the Biokleen Carpet and Rug Shampoo, 64-Ounce.
Review whether the cleaner is meant for use by hand or via a carpet cleaning machine. The Puracy Natural Carpet Cleaner is safe for both. It’s highly concentrated as well, so you’ll get 20 gallons of cleaner from just one 25 fl. oz. bottle.
If you have pets, you’ll want a deep cleaning solution that specifically states it’s tough on pet odors and stains. The Carpet Details Natural Mineral Pet Carpet Cleaning Solution fits this description and it’s also free of toxins and safe for use in homes that have pets and children running around.
Deodorizing is just as important as cleaning. The Go Green Face Paint Upholstery Carpet Cleaner leaves your carpets and upholstery with a clean fresh scent. It never masks odors, but instead uses a plant-based surfactant that lifts the bad odors away with the stains.
Finally, review the natural carpet cleaner’s product label to determine if it has any additional uses. Some brands can be used to spot clean clothing, give your laundry detergent a boost and even deodorize your gym bag. Multi-purpose cleaners save you money, as you won’t have to purchase separate products for each cleaning job.
DYWM Fun Fact
Not all stains are equal. It’s helpful to understand the different types of stains that may end up on your carpet, so you know how to tackle them. Of course, with all spills, it is always best to try and clean the mess up right away, rather than waiting for it to dry.
- Protein stains: Human blood, pet blood, blood from red meats and urine are all examples of protein stains. Cold, water-based cleaners are best.
- Water-soluble stains: Juice, soda and jelly are water-soluble stains. Unlike protein stains, you can use warm water on these spills.
- Oil-based stains: If you spill salad dressing, bacon grease or wax, these are oil-based stains. To get rid of them, you’ll need hot water and a grease-fighting detergent.
The Natural Carpet Cleaner Buying Guide
- It might take several applications to get the stains out, especially if the stains have already set in the carpet fibers.
- Some users may find some of the carpet cleaning solutions have strong odors. You may want to wear a mask while working with the product.
- Even though natural carpet cleaners are plant-based, you’ll still need to keep them out of reach of children and pets. It’s best to use a child lock on any cabinets that contain chemicals, whether natural or not.
- Always vacuum your carpet and pre-treat any stains before you use a carpet cleaning machine. As you fill the carpet cleaning machine, keep in mind that most cleaning solutions are concentrated. Refer to the product label to determine how much cleaning solution you need to add.
- Look for any special certifications that may set one brand apart from another. For example, you may find a Leaping Bunny Certification on the product label, or a Certified Cruelty-Free symbol.
- Check to see if the manufacturer supports any charities. Some brands donate 1% of their proceeds to causes that benefit the environment, while others give away 10% of their earnings to animals in need.
- When comparing the price of natural carpet cleaners, you must first determine whether it is a spot cleaner or a carpet cleaner. After that, you’ll need to consider how many ounces of cleaning solution the bottles contain. For example, spot cleaners are cheaper than full carpet cleaners. When it comes to carpet cleaners, two brands may charge the same amount, but one brand may actually contain eight ounces less than the other. The one with the most ounces is the more affordable option.