Sunjasmine Almond Shape ABS Press-On Nails, 24-Piece
Last updated date: December 27, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Press-On Nails and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Press-On Nail you should buy.
Update as January 9, 2023:
Checkout The Best Press-On Nails for a detailed review of all the top press-on nails.
In our analysis, the Sunjasmine Sunjasmine Almond Shape ABS Press-On Nails, 24-Piece placed 8th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Almond Press on Nails Medium Length:High-Grade Acrylic, ABS, No toxic, No smell, Environmentally friendly, will not hurt your hands. 24 Pcs different size from 0-9:You can choose the most suitable false nail for yourself ,it is easy to trim and file them to in any length and shape you like. 10 sizes for different fingers, so you can DIY in your style.Package: 24 Pcs False Nails, 1 Glue, 1 Pcs Stickers, 1 Wood and 1 Nail File. Easy Nail Salon at home:Using our false nails with glue, it’s very easy to DIY home nail art. Fake Nails with glue can wear on Prom, Party, Dating, Wedding or any excellent occasion, nice gift for women and girls.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Press-On Nails
Growing and maintaining long nails can be challenging. If you live an active lifestyle, you may find that as soon as you achieve the length you want, you break one and have to start over again.
That’s where artificial nails can help. You can use them to replace that broken nail while you wait for it to grow back out or simply cover all your nails. You can go to a salon, but manicures cost money and take time. Press-on nails are a much more affordable alternative, and you can apply them in the comfort of your home.
But artificial nails do come with some risks. Allergic contact dermatitis is a common issue, so it’s important to test the glue before you apply it to all ten nails. The glue in the nails may also cause damage to the nail over time, so you may want to limit use. That glue can be damaging if it gets in your eyes, nose or mouth, so also make sure you keep your hands away from your face until you can wash them.
Application with glue can be messy. Many press-on nail sets come with the adhesive already applied to the back of each nail. Simply pull back the strip and apply. This allows you to do your nails on the go, without having to worry about the mess you’ll leave behind.
The biggest issue with press-on nails is duration. Losing a nail in the middle of your workday, during an evening out with friends or while on a date can be embarrassing. Choosing a nail with adhesive that’s strong enough to hold the nail in place is a great start. But creating a clean, smooth surface will also boost your chances of a lasting hold. Clean each nail bed and moisturize it, letting it dry thoroughly before applying your artificial nails.
The Press-On Nail Buying Guide
- To reduce nail damage risks, consider taking some time off between applications. You may even want to use them only for special occasions. Moisturize your nails with a product like coconut oil or olive oil between uses.
- You can buy press-on nails and file them to the desired shape, but you’ll save time by choosing the shape you want from the start. For longer nails, shapes include square, oval, round, stiletto and coffin. Both stiletto and coffin nails come in varying degrees of sharpness to help you get that exact tip you prefer.
- You’ll find press-on nails in a variety of colors if you want that polished look. Another option, though, is to purchase a nude or light color and paint over it with your favorite nail polish color. It might be easier to polish them before you apply them. Either way, make sure you allow plenty of time to dry.
- Filing the artificial nail can help better blend it to your own nail beneath. Many press-on nails come with a nail file. If not, make sure you have one on hand.
- If you choose press-on nails with glue included, check to ensure the glue is strong enough to hold while also being easy on your natural nails. You can always purchase nail glue separately to get the best solution for you.
- The curve of an artificial nail is a big part of its performance. You’ll want one that follows the natural curve of your nail, but if you opt for a longer nail, you won’t want one that curves too much along its length.
- Some press-on nails come off easily when you’re ready to remove them, but it’s important not to force it. Instead, fill a small bowl with acetone-based nail polish remover and soak each nail to loosen it until you can easily pry it off.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide