Sundale Outdoor Lightweight Aluminum Frame Deck Box, 60-Gallon
Last updated date: April 23, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Deck Boxes & Patio Storage and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Deck Box & Patio Storage you should buy.
Update as May 17, 2022:
Checkout The Best Deck Boxes & Patio Storage for a detailed review of all the top deck boxes & patio storage.
In our analysis, the Sundale Outdoor Sundale Outdoor Lightweight Aluminum Frame Deck Box, 60-Gallon placed 8th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
RELIABLE OUTDOOR COMPANION: The PC board on the deck storage box prevents PE rattan from sagging after a long exposure to the sun, with storage capacity of 60 gallons, it enables you to keep items close to where they will be used on the patio. FOR YEARS OF USE: Featuring a long-lasting woven finish, powder coated aluminum frame and a PC board in the cover plate at the top of the outdoor storage box, it’s weather-, rust- and UV-resistant. EASY-GLIDE HINGES: Air springs and pneumatic rods support for smooth opening and closing — the heavy duty storage box is easy for kids to use and no smashed fingers. Dimensions: 40’’L x 20’’W x 20.5’’H. PORTABLE & VERSATILE: Made of lightweight rattan material and aluminum frame, the patio storage box is lightweight enough to be carried to the desired place easily. It can also serve as a side table, when the lid is closed, you can place a drink/food or something on it.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Deck Boxes & Patio Storage
How cluttered is your outdoor space? If you’re like most people, at any given time you probably have cushions, gardening tools and children’s toys strewn about the deck and yard. Having an outdoor container to keep all of these things dry, safe and tidy is a good way to make your outdoor space more inviting. This is where deck boxes and patio storage come in handy.
When looking for a deck box, the first thing you have to figure out is what you will keep in it. This will help you determine the size and type of deck box you need. For example, will you be using it to store pool noodles and towels or will you want it for all of the kids’ sandbox toys and lawn games? Will you need enough room for all the patio furniture cushions or will you use the deck box for shovels and gardening gloves?
Deck boxes and patio storage are typically made from weather-resistant materials so they can stay outside in all seasons. Resin is a popular material for deck boxes because it is light like plastic while also being highly durable. Resin can be made to look like wood or wicker, so it can be quite eye-catching as well. Wooden deck boxes can work if they are made from moisture-resistant wood such as pine, cedar and teak. They are available in different stains, so you can get one to match your deck and outdoor furniture.
Some deck boxes are made with plastic, which is a low-maintenance choice. Plastic won’t rust, peel or dent, and likely won’t fade either.
The Deck Box & Patio Storage Buying Guide
- A standard deck box has a flip top and isn’t designed to bear weight at the top. If you want to be able to use the deck box as a bench as well, look for one that is reinforced and can pull double-duty as extra seating. Some deck boxes even have armrests and backrests for additional seating support.
- If you don’t have a lot of horizontal space outside, consider getting a vertical deck box. Instead of a bench-like shape, these types of boxes look more like a standing cabinet with shelves. It’s a great solution for small spaces.
- Another idea for small spaces is to get a deck box that can double as a coffee table. These can be rectangular, square or circular in shape and can feature a beautiful finish to match your furniture. While they are not very large, they can hold small items such as decorative cushions, toys and small tools. Plus, they’re great for resting your feet while you’re relaxing on the deck chair.
- If you plan to keep anything of value in the deck box, such as outdoor decorative items or tools, it’s best to get one with a locking mechanism. This way, you can ensure your items are secured overnight. Keep in mind that if the box is light enough, someone may still be able to carry it off, so it’s best to keep really valuable items indoors.
- For those who need the ability to move their deck box around, you can get one with locking wheels and castors. This makes it easy to pull the box to wherever you need it without straining your back.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide