Suncast Commercial Heavy-Duty Resin Storage Cabinet
Last updated: August 30, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Storage Cabinets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Storage Cabinet you should buy.
Don't be fooled by the impressive height of this cabinet. The resin construction makes it durable but also a breeze to move. The look fits in well with most any garage.
In our analysis, the Suncast Commercial Suncast Commercial Heavy-Duty Resin Storage Cabinet placed 6th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Upgrade your workplace storage with the Suncast Commercial 19 Cubic Ft. Heavy-Duty Resin Cabinet with 4 Shelves. This convenient cabinet allows you to keep tools, cleaning supplies, and other materials stored and secure. This cabinet’s heavy-duty blow-molded resin construction resists scratches, dents, and rust for long-lasting use. The reinforced design of the 4 included shelves allow them to hold up to 200 lbs. per shelf and resist bending under the heavy weight. This storage cabinet also features sliding latches at the top and bottom for extra security. The cabinet’s built-in handles are made using polycarbonate that makes them 12 times stronger than traditional materials and can be further secured with a pad lock (not included). With a simple design, assembling this cabinet on the job site is quick and easy. The Suncast Commercial 19 Cubic Ft. Heavy-Duty Resin Cabinet with 4 Shelves measures 30″ x 20.25″ x 72″ for versatile storage without taking up too much space. Suncast takes pride in helping customers enhance their indoor and outdoor spaces with quality products that are stylishly designed. You take pride in creating a beautiful environment. We take pride in keeping it that way.
Storage Cabinet Rankings
No matter the size of your home, there never seems to be enough storage. From the kitchen to the bedroom to the front hallway, there are always things that need to be stored away. Adding storage cabinets to your space is a great way to add shelving while keeping the clutter behind closed doors.
There are many different types of storage cabinets available, so consider the main purpose of yours before you begin looking for one. While many storage cabinets become a catch-all for all kinds of things, it can be helpful to dedicate each one to a certain kind of item. For example, kitchen storage cabinets work great in the kitchen itself and they can also be kept in the pantry. Usually made from wood, they typically have two or four doors as well as several adjustable shelves. These cabinets are perfect for storing dry goods, dishes, cookbooks, small appliances and other kitchen-related items. Many kitchen storage cabinets are available in multiple finishes so you can find one that matches the rest of your kitchen decor.
Another popular type of storage cabinet is a garage storage cabinet. As the name suggests, it is often kept in the garage, but is also good for sheds and basements. This type of storage cabinet is typically made from heavy-duty rust-proof materials such as steel or resin. They have double doors, which are often lockable, as well as adjustable shelves. These cabinets are ideal for storing items such as tools, toolboxes, paint cans and more.
- A key feature you want to look for in any kind of storage cabinet is adjustable shelving. This way, you can position the shelves at different heights according to the items you want to store. This feature provides a lot of flexibility with the size of items you can place in the cabinet and allows you to use your space wisely.
- For many people, having the ability to lock the storage cabinet is important. This is especially vital if you plan on keeping valuable items inside or items that may injure small children or pets if they were to access them. Some storage cabinets have a central locking mechanism where the entire cabinet can be locked, while others can lock certain drawers or doors.
- If you plan on storing items such as small appliances or tool boxes, you may want to look for extra-deep storage cabinets. They typically measure deeper than 18 inches so you have plenty of shelf space for your items.
- Adjustable floor levelers are a good feature to look for if you plan on placing the storage cabinet on an uneven surface, such as in a shed or garage. These can typically be screwed and unscrewed so you can ensure the cabinet is level, keeping everything inside properly stored.
- Look for an anti-tip device, which ensures a tall cabinet doesn’t accidentally fall over. This is especially important if you have young children who may try to climb up the cabinet. Typically, the anti-tip device includes a strap that can be used to secure the cabinet to the wall behind it.