Sunbeam Quilted Polyester Heated Mattress Pad
Last updated date: February 26, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Heated Mattress Pads and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Heated Mattress Pad you should buy.
Editor's Note February 25, 2021:
Checkout The Best Heated Mattress Pad for a detailed review of all the top heated mattress pads.
Available in sizes from Twin to King, this mattress pad will keep your full body warm throughout the night. It has dual side controllers to give you the option to customize the heat level on your side of the bed without affecting your sleeping partner. The timer lets you set the heat to automatically shut off after 10 hours.
In our analysis, the Sunbeam Sunbeam Quilted Polyester Heated Mattress Pad placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Polyester. WARM AND SOOTHING: This soft Sunbeam Quilted Heated Mattress Pad features dual side controllers, each with 10 heat settings to help soothe neck, shoulder, back, legs, and more while you get a restful night's sleep. EASY TO USE: The EasySet Pro Controller gives you control over heat levels, while dual-sided ThermoFine technology assures heat consistency by auto-adjusting throughout the night. PEACE OF MIND: The 10-hour auto-off function shuts off the heat on a timer so you can rest without worry. HIGH-QUALITY DESIGN: Made of 100% polyester, fits mattresses up to 18 inches deep; machine washable and dryer safe; imported. 1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: Mattress is durable for years of use.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Heated Mattress Pads
Few things in life can be as comforting as climbing into a warm bed. But if your bedroom is chilly, chances are your bed won’t be all that warm.
That’s where a heated mattress pad can come in. These pads go beneath your fitted sheet to provide heat throughout the night. Instead of heating up the entire house, you can turn the thermostat down and keep the bed warm, saving on your utility bills.
But there are other benefits to a heated mattress pad. The biggest is that you’ll keep heat circulating through your bed throughout the night, which can be good for your joints. You may also find you sleep a little better when you’re warm and cozy.
Where mattress pads really come in handy, though, is for dual sleepers. Often one sleeping partner can’t get cool enough at night while the other can’t seem to get warm enough. Mattress pads with dual controllers can help with that, letting you heat one side of your bed while leaving the other cool.
Many mattress pads come with dual heat settings to help you find exactly the level that you find most comfortable. Some mattress pad controllers have just a few heat settings, but there are some that have as many as 20 settings to help you zero in on exactly the warmth that works for you.
The Heated Mattress Pad Buying Guide
- Heated mattress pads come in a variety of size options. You can find sizes from Twin to California King, but you can also buy heated mattress pads with pockets that fit deeper mattresses.
- If you want your bed warm and toasty when you climb in, you’ll need to start the heating process half an hour or so before bedtime. Some mattresses have preheat options for that purpose.
- Heated mattress pads use wires to provide heat. Make sure the pad is cushioned enough so that you won’t feel the wires while you’re lying on it.
- Concerned about safety? Make sure your mattress pad of choice has been tested and passes safety regulations. Also look for a mattress pad that has auto-shutoff after 10 hours or so. That way, if you forget to turn it off in the morning, this feature will power it down for you.
- You’ll likely want to make sure the controller is close by while you sleep. Look for one with a long enough cord to stretch from your power supply to your bedside. Also make sure you can tuck the cord out of the way so it doesn’t become a tripping hazard.
- Heated mattress pads aren’t recommended for everyone. If you have health conditions, check with your doctor before using. Pregnant women should avoid using heated mattress pads altogether.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide