Sunany Inflatable Travel Foot Rest Pillow
Last updated date: June 14, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Airplane Footrests and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Airplane Footrest you should buy.
Update as June 14, 2021:
Checkout The Best Airplane Footrest for a detailed review of all the top airplane footrests.
Choose the height you want with this inflatable footrest that offers three different options. It can deflate and compress to a small size for easy transportation. The design makes it easy to use.
In our analysis, the Sunany Sunany Inflatable Travel Foot Rest Pillow placed 3rd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Gives You a Soft Touch: Our airplane footrest are made of washable soft PVC flocking, which is environmentally friendly and healthy, soft and durable. Weighing just 0.8 pounds, It can be compressed to 7 inches by 4.2 inches and put into a drawstring bag to carry around, inflated to a 17.7"x15"x9" sitting/ floating cubes whenever you need. With the travel footrest for airplane, our trips will be more comfortable and fun. However, we don't have to worry about it taking up space. Very User-Friendly Design: Our inflatable foot rest pillow with 2-in-1 double valve,the upper black air valve is a one-way air inlet for inflating or replenishing gas.bottom transparent air valve can be quickly inflated and deflated,when you are done blowing it up, push clear cover on and push whole valve in so that it is flush with the side of the travel foot pillow,the airplane footrest takes away the hassle of bringing a pump and making noise in flight. Leg Care: Our footrest can be adjusted to three different heights at will, We can adjust the height suitable for our own use according to our comfortable posture. Physical pain is something we can't stand. Studies have shown that using a travel foot rest pillow helps blood circulation, helps reduce the risk of DVT (deep vein thrombosis), and relieves back pain caused by sitting for long periods of time. Versatile Use: Our travel foot rest pillow can be used for foot rest in the office or at home. In airplane travel or car travel, we can use it to fill the gap to increase the rest space. Our travel pillow for kids can also be used for children to sleep and to sit and rest when tired. There are more functions for the travel footrest waiting for you to enjoy. Tell You a Secret: Order our inflatable travel foot rest pillow, we will give you a 1* Eye mask, 2*Earplugs, 1* dust cover and 1*drawstring carrying bag.Yes, good products are waiting for you to experience. Buy now and we promise to provide you with Full refund.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Airplane Footrests
Whether you’re a frequent flyer or just take a few flights a year, it’s likely you’ve dealt with some of the discomforts of sitting in airplane seat for a long period of time. Sore legs, cramped feet and an aching back are common side effects of flying, but they don’t have to be the norm. With an airplane footrest, you can sit comfortably, raise your legs and have a relaxing flight.
There are a couple of different types of airplane footrests available. One of the most convenient is like a hammock for your legs, which you can suspend from the seat in front of you. This is a lightweight option that is easy to transport. Another option is an inflatable pillow style of footrest, which you can blow up and place directly on the ground. It is also easy to carry in your luggage once it is deflated. Foldable footrests, which are like small folding stools, are also available. They are a little bulkier than the other options, and can be difficult to pack in a small space.
When deciding on which style is right for you, consider how much space you typically have in your hand-carry luggage. You’ll also want to check how heavy the airplane footrest is, as that will affect its convenience and portability.
The Airplane Footrest Buying Guide
- Ergonomic design is essential when looking for an airplane footrest, as it should help you feel more comfortable on your journey. Textured surfaces are an excellent way to increase blood circulation, which is especially important when you’re sitting for extended periods of time.
- Look for airplane footrests that are adjustable. This way they can be used by multiple people of different heights. Airplane seats are different heights and widths, so an adjustable airplane footrest will ensure it will work on any plane configuration.
- The key goal of an airplane footrest is to elevate your feet off the ground. As such, the footrest needs to be strong enough to hold the weight. Make sure the construction of the footrest is sturdy. Otherwise, you could end up with a flimsy footrest which will not last long or do its job of elevating your feet.
- If you want more versatility in your airplane footrest, opt for a foldable stool or inflatable footrest option, as those can be used anywhere. While footrest hammocks are an excellent design for use on airplanes, they may not work in other situations.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide