Sumind 8.6-Inch Uniform Black Satin Gloves, 4-Pack
Last updated date: July 21, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Black Satin Gloves and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Black Satin Glove you should buy.
Update as July 21, 2021:
Checkout The Best Black Satin Gloves for a detailed review of all the top black satin gloves.
Available in white or black, these wrist-length gloves are great for wearing with costumes or as part of a performance. There are no zippers or buttons. You merely pull them on. These gloves are 8.6 inches in length and 4.5 inches wide from the tip of the pinky to the tip of the thumb.
In our analysis, the Sumind Sumind 8.6-Inch Uniform Black Satin Gloves, 4-Pack placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Pull On closure. Practical design: smooth surfaces and full finger design, make you look gentle and elegant, can protect your hands well, and you can use them to inspect house cleaning, coin, jewelry, diamond, photo or antique, will not leave fingerprints. Wide range of usages: suitable for various occasions, such as Halloween party, costume, parades, dance, theater, magic performances, also can serve as catering, Santa, doorman, honor guard, tuxedo, fire or police dress gloves and so on. Common size: for the adult, the length is approx. 22 cm/ 8.6 inches, 11.5 cm/ 4.5 inches in width, for the kids, the length is approx. 17 - 20 cm/ 6.69 - 7.87 inches, 7 cm/ 2.75 inches in width, general size suits for most adults and kids. Soft material: made of spandex, stretchy and breathable fabric, comfortable and soft to wear, can serve you for a long time. Enough quantity: 4 pairs of gloves, enough quantity can meet your daily life wash and change.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Black Satin Gloves
Few things can class up an outfit like a pair of black satin gloves. For men, they’re typically worn for costuming, whether they’re performing magic tricks or serving as a doorman at an upscale event.
Women often wear satin gloves for costuming, as well. You’ll see them at masquerade balls, on Halloween or at formal events like proms and weddings. Satin gloves aren’t limited to black or white, either. You can find them in a variety of colors to match what you’re wearing.
Black satin gloves come in different lengths, but women often look for one that’s known as “opera length.” These gloves are distinguished by their coverage area, which is typically the majority of the forearm, if not all of it. They often come all the way to the elbow, sometimes even covering it completely. It creates a classic look that has been popular for formal events for centuries.
But before you start shopping for black satin gloves, it’s important to have the outfit you’ll be pairing them with to make sure you get a good match. Whether it’s a costume, a formal gown or, in the case of men, a suit jacket, you should be able to find a pair that enhances your look.
The Black Satin Glove Buying Guide
- Most satin gloves don’t have zippers or buttons that fasten. You merely pull them on.
- Although satin gloves are usually billed as one size fits all, arm sizes can vary widely. Many use elastic to hold them in place, but check the measurements carefully. You won’t want a pair of gloves that slides down your arms.
- Some gloves show measurements from pinky to thumb with the hand spread wide. This can help you determine if the fit will be too tight around your hand.
- Also pay attention to the length of each finger if those measurements are provided. Finger lengths can vary, making it tough to find the right fit.
- Satin gloves vary in length from 8 or 9 inches to 21 inches. Measure the length from your longest finger to where you want the gloves to land and look for a pair of gloves that matches those measurements.
- The material used for satin gloves can vary in thickness. Thicker gloves might not be as breathable as those that are thinner, so if you’re in a warmer environment, you might find thicker gloves are more uncomfortable.
- The sheen of each black satin glove can vary, so pay close attention to the look of the gloves you’re buying. You might find that a pair of gloves with a more matte appearance better matches what you’re wearing.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide