Style Icon 6-Inch Short Dreadlock Fake Hair Wig
Last updated date: June 4, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Fake Hair and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Fake Hair you should buy.
Update as June 4, 2021:
Checkout The Best Fake Hair for a detailed review of all the top fake hair.
Enhance your look with this wig that looks and feels like your own hair. The curls bounce as you move. The adjustable straps provide a snug fit.
In our analysis, the Style Icon Style Icon 6-Inch Short Dreadlock Fake Hair Wig placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Look NATURAL & Feel SOFT - Look & feel like YOUR OWN HAIR with this synthetic SHORT DREADLOCK WIG - A mix of two colors at ends for a sunstreaking effect - Fluffy layers of 6" ropelike strands fall below the shoulder & bounce as you move, enhancing your beauty naturally - Center part makes your face look thinner. DEFINE YOUR OWN STYLE with MANY OPTIONS - Perfect for dark skin to embrace your natural beauty - Bouncy dreadlock drapes shoulders for a shaggy & bold look; pull it back into a ponytail for a cute look - A wig protects your hair from being manipulated frequently, also conceals natural hair issues. SYNTHETIC FIBER IS QUALITY - Compared with most synthetic wigs (especially those under $20), Style Icon synthetic wigs move and shine just like your bio hair, won't fade or tangle easily - Compared with human hair, the synthetic fiber can hold your wig style well regardless of the weather & need little maintenance - can last over 6 months with proper care - Our premium synthetic wigs are priced very reasonably, and provide the most natural look. FIRST-TIMER FRIENDLY - Two adjustable straps provide snug fit for average head sizes (head size: 20.5"-22.5"). If your head circumference is out of the range, please contact us for a customization request. DEVOTED CUSTOMER SERVICE - Amazon 1-day shipping, 2-day shipping and standard shipping. For any customize request, please feel free to contact us, our researchers and after sale service team are always stand by your needs.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Fake Hair
If you want to change your look temporarily, fake hair is a great option. Many people use fake hair for a special night out, while others use it on a daily basis. There are many different types of fake hair you can choose depending on your needs.
Clip-in hair extensions provide you with additional length and volume to your hair. These are for occasional use, as opposed to daily use. Keep in mind that you cannot sleep with clip-in hair extensions on, and you shouldn’t use them more than twice a week. Otherwise, you risk weakening your own hair where the clip-ins attach.
Tape-in extensions are for longer use and are more costly than clip-in extensions. They need to be installed and uninstalled by a professional. You can wash and style your hair with the tape-in extensions as usual.
Wigs are a good option if you want to completely change your appearance, as they go over your entire scalp. High-end wigs offer a natural-looking hairline, so they are undetectable and look like the hair is growing out from your scalp. You don’t need to wash synthetic hair wigs, but wigs made from natural hair should be washed around every 10 days or so.
Clip-in bangs are a good choice if you just want to add length and volume to the front of your scalp. If you don’t want to commit to cutting your hair with bangs but want the option of having them for a day here and there, this is a good option.
The Fake Hair Buying Guide
- Figure out whether you want synthetic or natural hair. Both can look equally realistic but require different types of care and maintenance. They are also differently priced. Human hair is easier to style, while synthetic hair can take some practice. Human hair can withstand more heat, so you can use gadgets such as straighteners, curling irons and blow dryers with it.
- The color of the fake hair is important to consider because you want to ensure that it closely matches your own hair color. This is especially important if you’re using hair extensions, which will need to blend in with your existing hair. However, if you’re wearing a wig, you can branch out more and try different hair colors as all of your own hair will be covered by the wig.
- How long do you want to use the fake hair? This will affect the kind of extensions or wig you choose. For example, clip-in bangs and extensions, along with wigs, can be removed at any time. However, tape-in extensions are a long-term commitment and require a professional’s help to place and remove.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide