STX Small Men’s Lacrosse Stick & Foam Ball, 2-Pack
Last updated date: July 8, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Men's Lacrosse Sticks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Men's Lacrosse Stick you should buy.
Update as July 26, 2022:
Checkout The Best Men’s Lacrosse Stick for a detailed review of all the top men's lacrosse sticks.
In our analysis of 40 expert reviews, the STX Small Men's Lacrosse Stick & Foam Ball, 2-Pack placed 8th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Enjoy all the action and fun of lacrosse with 30″ miniature sticks Each stick has a soft mesh pocket and durable plastic handle – ideal for young players Great for indoor and outdoor play! Each stick packaged with soft orange ball
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Men's Lacrosse Sticks
Having a quality set of men’s lacrosse equipment is essential if you want to play your best. You want the equipment to be comfortable but also work with you as you move around the field. When shopping for the best lacrosse stick, you’ll want to examine each feature and make sure it matches your skill level and position of play.
Beginners need to start with an entry-level lacrosse stick, like the STX Stallion 200 Complete Men’s Lacrosse Stick. These sticks are designed to assist in the development of fundamental skills. Make sure the stick is listed as meeting all of the NCAA and NFHS rules so that you’re ready to move on to a more advanced stick as your skills progress.
Review the stick’s mesh next. The CAKLOR Complete Attack/Midfield Men’s Lacrosse Stick uses a high-quality mesh that is professionally strung. This mesh sits in a molded head that is made using a soft material that’s more forgiving. With this type, you’ll experience less loosening and warping of the strings.
Take a look at the lacrosse stick’s shaft. Many models are made out of a lightweight alloy that is extremely durable and easy to use. Others use a proprietary blend of materials for added stiffness. This gives you a more precise throw.
Finally, it’s important that you consider where you’ll be playing lacrosse. Players who typically spend their time on an outdoor field will need a weather-resistant stick. This allows you to continue playing even if it rains. Other lacrosse stick models go a step further by incorporating UV protection into their design.
The Men's Lacrosse Stick Buying Guide
- The better you take care of your men’s lacrosse stick, the longer it will last. If you had a rough game and parts of the stick have become dirty or covered in mud, you’ll need to rinse off as much of the muck as you can with cold water from your garden hose. Then, fill a bucket with mild dish soap and water and place the head of your stick in it. Let it soak for a while before rinsing it clean. Once clean, you need to reshape the pocket the way you want it. It’s a good idea to add a few wads of newspaper inside the pocket to help it keep that shape as it dries.
- Always store your stick indoors. You can let it air out in your garage, or you can keep it in a lacrosse stick bag. The bag is also great for use when traveling from home to the practice field. You don’t, however, want to just use any old bag to keep your lacrosse stick safe, as the mesh will harden when stored and you don’t want it to harden in the wrong shape.
- Inspect the netting on your lacrosse stick regularly. If it comes loose or looks worn, you can restring it. There are professionals who will do this for you in the event that you don’t feel comfortable doing it yourself.
- There are several factors that influence the price of a men’s lacrosse stick. These include construction materials, whether the stick is designed for beginners or experts and what position the stick is best used for. The STX Stallion 200 Complete Men’s Lacrosse Stick and the CAKLOR Complete Attack/Midfield Men’s Lacrosse Stick are among the most affordable.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide