STX 4Sight+ Youth Goggle Girl’s Lacrosse Eye Protection
Last updated date: May 7, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Lacrosse Eye Protection and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Lacrosse Eye Protection you should buy.
Update as June 11, 2020:
Checkout The Best Lacrosse Eye Protection for a detailed review of all the top lacrosse eye protection.
In our analysis of 21 expert reviews, the STX 4Sight+ Youth Goggle Girl's Lacrosse Eye Protection placed 7th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The STX® 4Sight+ lacrosse goggles offer quality protection in a low-profile design. The oval wire configuration provides a wide field of vision with a lightweight, impact-resistant construction. The form-fitting, moisture-resistant silicone padding provides a sleek look and makes the 4Sight+ goggles easy to clean. The goggles meet ASTM F803 requirements for women’s lacrosse. FEATURES: STX® 4Sight+ girl’s lacrosse goggles 4Sight technology offers a lightweight design with an oval wire wide field of vision Form-fitting, moisture-resistant silicone padding provides a comfortable fit and is easy to clean Meets ASTM F803 requirements for women’s lacrosse Model: GL4+
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Lacrosse Eye Protection
Playing the sport of lacrosse is both challenging and fun. It’s a great way to stay active too, which is important for a person’s overall health. Of course, when preparing to play, you need to make sure you have the proper safety equipment. In addition to gloves, shoulder pads, protective cups for the men, and helmets, you need a quality pair of goggles.
Construction is the most important when selecting a set of lacrosse eye protection. The STX Women’s 4Sight Focus-S Ti Lacrosse Goggles are made using a patented oval wire design that is not only lightweight but also capable of keeping your eyes safe. Some models choose to use hardened carbon steel to create their goggles, which is another high-caliber option.
Check to see if the lacrosse eye protection comes with any padding. A form-fitting silicone padding is a great choice, as it does not absorb sweat and keep the sweat hostage against your skin. That means fewer breakouts in individuals with acne-prone skin.
Determine how well you’ll be able to see out of the lacrosse eye protection. While some models have obstructed side views, the Bangerz Over-The-Glasses Eyeguard Protection are clear on all sides. They are also roomy enough to accommodate eyeglasses, which is essential for those who are near-sighted.
Review how well the goggles are able to stay put, as you’ll be in constant motion during play. The Flantor Over Goggle Glasses And Eye Protection utilize a headband to keep it in place. The headband is completely adjustable for as snug of a fit as you’d like. It’s also foldable for easy storage and removable for easy cleaning.
Finally, consider a set of lacrosse eye protection that offers a little something extra. For example, the STX 4 Sight+ Adult Lacrosse Goggles comes in nine different colors, including teal, purple, red and navy blue.
The Lacrosse Eye Protection Buying Guide
- If you wear prescription glasses and can’t switch to contacts when practicing or playing games, you’ll want a pair of lacrosse eye protection that has a looser fit. You don’t want your glasses pressing up against your face while you play.
- Keep in mind that if you play lacrosse in the humid summer months, the goggles may fog up. To prevent the goggles from fogging, you can either rub a small amount of saliva over the lenses or rub toothpaste over the inside of the lenses and then rinsing them off. The remaining film will stop the goggles from fogging up. There are also anti-fog solutions on the market that you can use if you don’t want to go the do-it-yourself route.
- During the course of play, you’re likely to sweat. Since sweat can leave bacteria behind on your goggles, it’s important that you clean them after each use. All you need to clean the lacrosse eye protection is a little dish soap and some warm water. Use a soft sponge or washcloth, as an abrasive sponge can leave behind unwanted scratches. Set the goggles aside to air dry or dry them quickly with a lint-free towel.
- You may wish to purchase a goggles case to keep your lacrosse eye protection safe when not in use. If you have a lacrosse bag with an outer pocket, you can also use that to store your goggles.
- Design and construction materials play the biggest role in the total cost of a set of lacrosse eye protection. The Flantor Over Goggle Glasses And Eye Protection is among the most affordable on the market, while the Bangerz Over-The-Glasses Eyeguard Protection isn’t far behind at a moderate price. You’ll pay the most for the STX 4 Sight+ Adult Lacrosse Goggles and the STX Women’s 4Sight Focus-S Ti Lacrosse Goggles.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide