StrongTek Wooden Rocking Stability Trainer, 17.5 x 13.6-Inch
Last updated date: October 13, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Stability Trainers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Stability Trainer you should buy.
Update as February 8, 2022:
Checkout The Best Stability Trainer for a detailed review of all the top stability trainers.
This stability board is small and easy to carry, so you can take it anywhere such as the office or gym. It has a slip-resistant surface for safety. The board has a strong and stable base made from Lauan hardwood plywood.
In our analysis of 11 expert reviews, the StrongTek Wooden Rocking Stability Trainer, 17.5 x 13.6-Inch placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Enhance your physical strength and endurance, recover from injuries faster, or simply improve your coordination with a StrongTek Balance Board. When it comes to staying in shape and building a strong, toned core, you want low-impact fitness routines and exercises to help you get there. That’s why we developed the StrongTek Professional Balance Board that helps improve your strength, coordination, agility, reaction time, and core stability with smooth, natural support. Crafted with heavy-duty plywood and offering multiple training strategies, this is a premier workout accessory for dancers, gymnasts, athletes, and people trying to get in shape. The top of each rocker balance board features an easy-grip surface that’s gentle on bare feet but helps keep you in place safely and securely. This heavy-duty plywood balancing board is made with long-lasting strength and durability to hold kids and adults up to 350 lbs. The unique anti-slip pads provide great protection for your floor. Our balance board is ready-to-use. Upon receiving it, you can use it right away!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Stability Trainers
If you want to feel better while improving your athletic performance, it’s time to get a stability trainer. With this simple piece of equipment, you can develop core strength, protect your spine, minimize back pain, enhance your mobility and improve your balance. There are many different types of stability trainers that you can use with various exercises to engage your core and hone your balance.
A popular kind of stability trainer is a balance board, which is a circular or rectangular board with a half-sphere attached underneath. You use this equipment by standing on the board and using your body to balance upright.
If you sit in an office chair all day, consider getting a wobble cushion for your seat. This is a type of stability trainer that forces you to actively sit while engaging your core muscles.
A stability mat is another tool you can use to improve your balance. This is a type of exercise pad that creates an unstable surface for you to stand or kneel on, encouraging your body to balance itself.
When deciding which stability trainer to get, consider whether you have any specific physical needs. For example, if you are recovering from an injury, you may need to use a specific kind of stability pad as opposed to a balance board, which is better for engaging a weak core. If you do strength training then you may need a different type of stability trainer compared to if you do Pilates.
Keep in mind that versatility is also an important feature to consider. If you can use the stability trainer in multiple ways, you may be more inclined to include it in your workouts and training. However, if it can only be used in one scenario, you may not incorporate it as much into your activity.
The Stability Trainer Buying Guide
- Safety is always a major priority when it comes to purchasing any kind of exercise equipment. Consider your physical capabilities and what kind of equipment you can use. While it’s important to challenge yourself physically, it’s also important to know your limits to ensure you don’t injure yourself during your training. If needed, be sure to consult a personal trainer or other expert who can show you how to use the equipment properly to achieve the goals you have set for yourself.
- Most stability trainers are fairly small pieces of equipment, so storage shouldn’t be a problem in even he smallest of spaces. Stability balls can be tucked under tables while balance boards can be stood up vertically against walls. Think about where you will keep your stability training equipment while it is not in use. Having a spot for your trainer will ensure it doesn’t get damaged by someone tripping over it or accidentally kicking it.
- If you want to see your core strength increase and your stability improve, it’s important to know how to use your equipment correctly. For example, a stability ball is great for sitting on, but you can also use it in your floor strength exercises. Similarly, while you can stand on a balance ball, you can also use it when you do planks or push ups for an extra workout. A wobble cushion is great to use while in your desk chair, but you can also bring it with you into the living room and use it while you watch TV. Incorporating your stability trainers into different activities helps you build stability and strength more effectively.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide