StrawExpert Stainless Steel Reusable Straws, 16-Pack
Last updated date: September 14, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Straws and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Straw you should buy.
Update as September 14, 2021:
Checkout The Best Straws for a detailed review of all the top straws.
This set of 16 stainless steel straws includes 10.5-inch straight and bent straws and 8.5-inch straight and curved straws to fit all your tumblers and drinking glasses. You'll also get four brushes to help with cleaning your straws, as well as silicone tips to provide a more comfortable drinking experience. This set also includes a carrying pouch to make it easy to take your straws on the go with you.
In our analysis, the StrawExpert StrawExpert Stainless Steel Reusable Straws, 16-Pack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Premium Material: These drinking straws are made of GENUINE premium, silver-colored 18/8 stainless steel.Unlike other cheap straws that look a little yellow with thin wall thickness and low weight, the wall thickness of our straws is 0.5mm. They are very strong, not too heavy or too light. High Quality Polishing: With our polishing technique, the surface of our straws are well polished, very smooth for your lips and hands to touch and it is easier to get the silicone caps on/off than other metallic staws. Our metal straws have smooth rounded edges at each tip, they won't cut your lips or gums by accident even without the silicone sleeves. Safe to Use and Environmentally Friendly: These sustainable straws and the covers are made of food grade stainless steel and silicone,no metal aftertaste, BPA free, lead free, non plastic, non toxic. They are extremely durable, dishwasher safe, washable, rust and scratch proof. One stainless steel straw can last for years and replace hundreds of plastic straws for you. Variety Pack and Shape: The various sizes give you many different cup options you could use them with 8pcs ultra long 10.5 inch straight and bent straws for 24 oz, 30 oz, 32 oz and 34 oz tumblers ,8pcs regular size 8.5 inch straight and curved straws for 16 oz and 20 oz mugs or water bottles.These tall straws are perfect for drinking cold bevarage, cocktail, coffee, iced tea, soda or any other liquid drinks. Awesome Accessories: SILICONE COVERS: They keep your lips from getting too cold or too hot and protect your teeth and lips from chipping. There are eight different silicone top colors to serve as identifiers for your family. SCRUB BRUSHES: With the 2 extra long 9.5" cleaner, you can clean the inside of the recyclable straws from top to bottom easily. PORTABLE CARRYING POUCH: This kit includes a helpful travel case so you can bring some of your reusable straw with you on the go.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Straws
The right straw can make a tasty beverage even better. Simply stick the straw into your drink and sip away.
When deciding on straws to buy for your home, think about which type of straw you prefer. Plastic has long been the standard, but in recent years, we’ve learned how harmful plastic can be for the environment. Still, if you only use a straw occasionally or you’re buying for a large party, disposable plastic straws are among the most affordable.
For all other uses, there are some great plastic straw alternatives. One is the paper straw. Completely biodegradable and attractive, these straws can be bought in bulk to save money. Plus, you’ll have the peace of mind of knowing your straw won’t harm the environment as you’re tossing it in the wastebasket.
And perhaps the easiest and eco-friendliest option for home use is a reusable straw. You can find reusable straws made of various materials including silicone and stainless steel. Between uses, simply clean, dry and store. Some even come with brushes that you can use to make sure the interior of your straw is thoroughly scrubbed and ready for use again.
The Straw Buying Guide
- If you’ve ever used a paper straw, you know they can be a little flimsy. Look for one that uses food-safe ink and top-quality paper to ensure it won’t become soggy between the first and last sip.
- Stainless steel helps liquid retain its chilly temperature as it passes through. However, some find stainless steel straws to be less comfortable than straws made of other materials. For that reason, newer stainless steel straws feature silicone tips that provide a little extra cushioning while you sip.
- You may not give much thought to the length of a straw when you’re being handed one in a restaurant. But when you buy your own, you should customize your straw to the height of the glass you typically use it in. Shorter straws are ideal for cocktail glasses, while you’ll need a longer straw for your bottled water, tumbler or tall drinking glass.
- The size of the opening of a straw also matters. If you regularly drink smoothies or milkshakes, look for a straw that’s 10 millimeters in diameter, compared to the 8-millimeter size of a standard drinking straw.
- The growing popularity of reusable straws has led people to look for ways to clean their straws. You can purchase a brush specifically for scrubbing reusable straws, though many reusable straws come with at least one brush. For best results, hold the straw under water and let the water run through as soon as you’re finished using it to make sure particles don’t get lodged in there. Then, run soapy water through and use the brush to thoroughly scrub it.
- If your straw is dishwasher-friendly, you can toss it in, but your dishwasher likely won’t fully clean the interior of the straw nearly as well as your scrubbing brush will.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide