StoutMax Antique Black Finish Outdoor Hanging Brackets, 6-Pack
Last updated date: October 7, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as October 7, 2021:
Checkout The Best Outdoor Hanging Brackets for a detailed review of all the top .
Choose from two different colors and a set of either six or 10 with these hooks. The simple design means you can use it to hang a wide variety of items, from plants to decorative lanterns to bird feeders. The included set of 12 EZ-thread mounting screws make it a cinch to hang the brackets.
In our analysis, the StoutMax StoutMax Antique Black Finish Outdoor Hanging Brackets, 6-Pack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Versatile: While most use as outdoor plant hangers our mounts also make great indoor broom holders. Home Decor: The vintage hanger design adds a touch of rustic style to your home & garden. What’s Included: 6 decorative wall hook brackets & 12 of our EZ thread mounting screws for hanging. Wall Organizer: These shepherd hook curved brackets are ideal for baskets, bird feeders, & lanterns. Why StoutMax? We don’t stop at quality hangers, every wall hook has a Quality Assurance Guarantee.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
If you want to liven up your favorite outdoor space, a good set of outdoor hanging brackets could do the trick. These brackets will let you hang items like potted plants, decorations and bird feeders wherever you have a little bare wall space.
Before you choose a hanging bracket, though, make sure you can mount it. Wood is obviously the easiest surface for drilling, so if you have a doorframe or post, that’s probably the best spot. But with the right tools, you can also drill into brick and stucco pretty easily. As long as you take the time to plan ahead, you can make your outdoor hanging bracket work wherever you want to place it.
Once you’ve decided on a location for your hanging items, it’s time to plan exactly where you’ll be drilling the holes. Measure the area and make sure you get mounting brackets that fit. Many come in multiples, so you may find that a four-pack that lets you space your items out more gives you better flexibility than two brackets that let you hang multiple items.
Another thing to consider before you start shopping for a bracket is color. Typically, brackets come in a dark metal color, but you can find them in black or white, as well, and can obviously paint them if you need to. Take a look around and see what will match your space best before you buy.
The Buying Guide
- Your outdoor hanging bracket will likely be exposed to the elements, even if it’s under an awning, so make sure you choose one designed for outdoor use. Many of these types of brackets are rust-resistant and designed to hold up over many years.
- Weight capacity may also come into play. Most brackets can handle lightweight plants and bird feeders, but the birds themselves might weigh down your bracket. Your plant will also get a little heavier after you water it.
- Chances are, your brackets will come with all the hardware you’ll need to mount them. You’ll, of course, need to have the right tools handy, including a drill and screwdriver.
- The look of the brackets comes into play, too. Many are made from heavy-duty steel, but they also come in a variety of colors. Some have decorative features that can really make them stand out.
- Keep in mind that what you hang on the bracket could change from one year to the next. You might want something a little more versatile in case you find a different type of hanging plant that you want to go there.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide