storageLAB Hardshell China & Dinnerware Storage Set
Last updated date: September 23, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Dinnerware Storage and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Dinnerware Storage you should buy.
Update as September 23, 2020:
Checkout The Best Dinnerware Storage for a detailed review of all the top dinnerware storage.
High-quality containers are what you'll find when you opt for this dinnerware storage set. The containers have a hard shell and sturdy bottoms for added durability. Of course, the padding and felt dividers are equally as important, as they protect your china from harm.
In our analysis of 11 expert reviews, the storageLAB Hardshell China & Dinnerware Storage Set placed 1st when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED to store and move your valuable china. Soft padding, sturdy bottoms and felt dividers will have your dinnerware thanking you for such a nice place to be! BE READY FOR SPECIAL OCCASIONS - you need everyone on your team to be on their game for those special occasions, and that includes your dinnerware! Keep them away from dust and protected, so they'll be flawless and ready to go. THE ONLY CHINA STORAGE SET with sturdy bottoms so you can handle your dinnerware with confidence, every inside surface is lined with soft padding, quality linen fabric exterior.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Dinnerware Storage
Whether you’ve inherited a china set from your grandparents, registered for a set for your wedding or purchased one on your own, you’ll need a quality dinnerware storage set to protect the china when not in use.
The first thing you’ll want to do as you shop for dinnerware storage is consider how big your china collection is. You can purchase just one storage container or a set that includes between four and eight pieces. Keep in mind that some sets are just for plates. If you also need to store cups and serving dishes, you’ll want to make sure the set includes storage pieces that accommodate that type of dinnerware.
Next, review the material used to create the dinnerware storage. Most are made from a premium polyester that is quilted for extra protection. The Honey-Can-Do Dinnerware Storage Set, 5-Piece goes a set further by producing their set in a brilliant white pattern. Some models come in a solid neutral color and others have more of an elegant appearance.
Check the dinnerware storage set to see if it also comes with felt separators, as you don’t want to pack your plates or cups directly on top of each other. They could clang together and cause a chip or crack. Not only does the Woffit Felt Dinnerware Storage, 6-Piece come with 48 felt dividers, but it goes a step further by also supplying content label inserts, so users can quickly determine what’s being stored in each container.
Lastly, you’ll want to look for any extras that put one dinnerware storage set over another. For example, the Household Essentials Dinnerware Storage Box is equipped with two side handles for easy transport. Additionally, instead of product labels, it has a see-through window in the front of the box.
The Dinnerware Storage Buying Guide
- From time to time, you’ll need to clean your dinnerware storage containers. To do this, remove the felt separators and any labels from the label windows. The product packaging will let you know if the containers can be cleaned in a washer and dryer. Some may require you to dry the items on low heat. Other models must be hand washed using warm water and mild dish soap. Afterward, you’ll need to lay them out to dry.
- Dinnerware storage containers aren’t restricted to china only. You can also use them to keep toys, coin collections and porcelain figurines safe and free of dust and bugs. If you enjoy camping or traveling in an RV, these storage containers will also allow you to transport everything you need to prepare a meal away from home.
- If the label window in your dinnerware storage doesn’t have an outer plastic covering, you’ll want to laminate your label before you place it in the window. This way the label isn’t affected by accidental splashes of water or scratches should it brush up against another object.
- The cost of dinnerware storage is directly related to the number of pieces in the set. The Honey-Can-Do Dinnerware Storage Set, 5-Piece comes in as the most affordable. Both, the SWoffit Felt Dinnerware Storage, 6-Piece and the storageLAB Hardshell China & Dinnerware Storage Set are moderately priced, while the Household Essentials Canvas Dinnerware Storage Box has the highest price tag of the bunch.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide