Stone Lain Coupe Everyday Dinnerware Set
Last updated date: July 27, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Dinnerware Sets For Everyday Use and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Dinnerware Set For Everyday Use you should buy.
If you're style is more modern, you'll love this dinnerware set for everyday use. It comes with four round dinner plates, four salad plates, four bowls and four mugs with handles. Each of the pieces has a lipped rim that keeps food from sliding off the plate. The lip also helps diners scoop up their food. In our analysis of 16 expert reviews, the Stone Lain Stone Lain Coupe Everyday Dinnerware Set placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note July 27, 2020:
Checkout The Best Dinnerware Set For Everyday Use for a detailed review of all the top dinnerware sets for everyday use.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
From The Manufacturer
One-piece dinnerware set - stoneware is hip, cool and trendy. Especially in a fashionable Gray Matte. These sets of dishes make a statement. Dinnerware Service for 4 - includes 4 round dinner plates, 4 Salad plates, 4 bowls and 4 Handled mugs. All with a post-modern lipped rim design.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Dinnerware Sets For Everyday Use
While you may have a set of china to use for Thanksgiving or when hosting a fancy dinner party, you’ll still need a separate dinnerware set for everyday use. This set should be easy to clean, preferably in a dishwasher, and safe for heating up leftovers in a microwave. Whether you’re purchasing your first dinnerware set or you’re shopping for a replacement set, you’ll want to keep the following information in mind.
Determine what type of material you want your dinnerware set for everyday use to be made out of. The Gibson Zen Buffet Square Everyday Dinnerware Set is constructed from an AB-grade porcelain that is lightweight and free of BPA. Since it’s made from 100% natural minerals, it’s also heat resistant.
Check that the set comes with everything you need to serve a delicious meal. For example, the Elama Stoneware Mellow Everyday Dinnerware Dish Set contains four 10.75-inch dinner plates, four 8.5-inch salad plates, four 6-inch bowls and four 5.25-inch mugs. If you have a large family, you’ll want to go with a set that offers service for eight individuals or service for 12.
Review the functionality of the dinnerware set for everyday use. The Stone Lain Coupe Everyday Dinnerware Set features a post-modern lipped rim design. Not only does this lipped rim keep watery foods, such as applesauce and ice cream, from sliding off the plate, but it also provides a tool to help you scoop up your food.
Consider the style of the dinnerware set last. Once you know the set meets all of your criteria, you can pick one that matches your taste. The Pfaltzgraff Trellis White Everyday Dinnerware Set has a more unique design. It’s made to resemble a white metal trellis that has worn over time. Other models are a plain white or black, while some sets are decorated with swirl patterns and tiny colored dots.
DWYM Fun Fact
Did you know there’s an International Museum of Dinnerware Design? It was established back in 2012 and currently operates with pop-up exhibits while it searches for a permanent home. On display at the dinnerware museum are more than 7,000 items. The collection includes pieces from ancient to present times, as well as items that have a futuristic design. They have pieces made from a wide variety of materials, including traditional ceramic, plastic and glass, as well as wood, fiber and paper. This charitable 501(c)(3) organization is dedicated to diversity and displaying dinnerware from different cultures around the globe.
The Dinnerware Set For Everyday Use Buying Guide
- Some plates tend to become too heated. This is easily remedied by setting a placemat underneath of the plate. If you need to move the plate, you can use a set of potholders to prevent accidental burns.
- Before washing your dinnerware set for the first time, make sure you check the product care label for cleaning instructions. Most can be placed in a dishwasher; however, more fragile pieces will need to be washed by hand with a gentle dish soap and some warm water.
- When storing your dinnerware in a cabinet, it can be helpful to cover the bottom of the shelf with a padded shelf liner. The liner will cushion your fragile dinnerware, while also providing a non-slip surface to keep the dishes and mugs from sliding out of the cabinet and ending up on the kitchen floor.
- If you’re upgrading your dinnerware, consider donating your used set to a reputable charity, like Habitat for Humanity. Check your local area as well, as some businesses support local community housing programs by accepting dinnerware donations. They may even offer a percent-off coupon toward the purchase of any products for sale in their store.
- When comparing the cost of a dinnerware set for everyday use, you need to make sure you are looking at similar-sized sets. You can’t compare a 16-piece set with a 24-piece set. If the sets don’t contain the same number of pieces, you can divide the total cost by the number of pieces in the set to get the price per piece. The Gibson Zen Buffet Square Everyday Dinnerware Set is one of the most affordable sets on the market. The Pfaltzgraff Trellis White Everyday Dinnerware Set and the Stone Lain Coupe Everyday Dinnerware Set are both moderately priced, while the Elama Stoneware Mellow Everyday Dinnerware Dish Set has the highest price tag.