Stone & Beam Westview Extra-Deep Sofa
Last updated date: May 7, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Sofas and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Sofa you should buy.
Update as May 24, 2022:
Checkout The Best Sofas for a detailed review of all the top sofas.
In our analysis of 28 expert reviews, the Stone & Beam Westview Extra-Deep Sofa placed 10th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
An Amazon Brand – This couch, with its deep cushions and sturdy frame, will help you add maximum comfort and style to any living space in your home. Never believe that you have to sacrifice comfort for style—this couch has it both in spades.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Sofas
The average person spends at least 18 years of their life sitting down. That means if you’re in the market for a new sofa, you’ll want to take care when picking one out. You’ll likely be spending a great deal of time on the sofa and you want it to withstand many years of daily use.
Review the sofa’s construction first. You want a model with a solid hardwood frame for stability and durable woven fabric that won’t come apart. It’s also important that the feet have padding underneath. Otherwise, the feet may scratch the surface of your flooring.
Consider a couch that doubles as a bed. This is especially helpful if you enjoy having friends or family spend the night. There are models that convert into futons. Many of them can even be used in smaller apartments and condos, should space be an issue where you live.
Determine which sofa style best fits your personality. There are couches with a vintage look that have vertical stitching and a button-tufted design, as well as sofas with a contemporary flair that offer supportive foam cushions and clean lines.
Look for extra padding, as you want the couch to be a relaxing place to watch television or read a good book. High-density foam is always nice. In addition to the cushions, you want to make sure the armrests are padded.
The Sofa Buying Guide
- Always consider how much assembly is involved when choosing a sofa. Some models come fully assemble, while others can be put together in 20 minutes without the need for any special tools. Then there are also models that can be quite complicated to put together and would require the help of a friend or family member.
- Keeping your sofa clean is important if you want it to continue to look like new. All of the sofas can be vacuumed using the upholstery attachment. Some have cushion covers that can be removed and tossed in the washing machine. Those that don’t have removable covers can be wiped down with a damp cloth that has a bit of a gentle detergent on it.
- Add style to your living space by tossing a few decorative accent pillows on the couch. You can go with a few pillows that feature a solid contrasting color or a set of pillows with a fun design.
- No matter what your budget, you’re sure to find a sofa in a price range that you can afford.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide