Stone & Beam Stain Resistant Reversible Cushion Accent Chair
Last updated date: May 23, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as May 23, 2022:
Checkout The Best Accent Chair for a detailed review of all the top .
Measuring 46.1” W x 44.9” D x 37.4” H, this accent chair is wide and plush, making it perfect for any seating area. The hardwood frame repels moisture and the fabric keeps stains at bay for a durable, lasting addition to your home. The seat cushion is removable and reversible for extra convenience.
In our analysis of 22 expert reviews, the Stone & Beam Stain Resistant Reversible Cushion Accent Chair placed 1st when we looked at the top 16 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
An Amazon brand – Get comfort you can literally sink into with this classically styled, overstuffed chair. A clean and simple silhouette with track arms in a durable performance fabric, it’s the perfect addition for your cozy corner.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
The best accent chairs do more than offer extra seating — they complete the aesthetic you’ve created in your home. Whether you choose to bring in a pop of vibrant color or match other furniture with your extra seating, accent chairs are a valuable addition to any room. From Mid-Century Modern leather pieces to armless chairs upholstered in elegant Parisian postcard fabric, there truly is an accent chair for every person and every space.
When choosing an accent chair, you should consider your style and your needs. Do you prefer something that blends in with your existing décor? Would you rather a chair that draws attention away from unsightly or monochromatic furniture?
In addition, you’ll need to think about the ways you might use the chair. Will it be reserved for overflow seating, such as during a party? Do you plan to sit in the chair every time you make a phone call? Will it be used at your dining table?
The length of time you anticipate sitting in the chair might dictate how comfortable it needs to be. Keep in mind that comfort can be impacted by fabric, chair depth and the height of the back, among other factors.
Once you’ve answered these questions, you can get to the crux of design decisions. Accent chairs come in a wide variety of fabrics and styles, from leather (both real and faux) to prints and solids.
You should also take a look at the exposed wood on an accent chair you’re considering. Many show very little of their supports, while others have both legs and arms exposed. Oftentimes, chairs use a dark wood or composite with a veneer for their wooden elements. If you’d prefer something light in color, you might wish to use that as a search parameter.
Hardware is another accent chair consideration. Some furniture uses rivets or other exposed metal elements, both for decoration or for fastening. Will this sort of hardware blend with the décor you have already?
For instance, if the rivets on an accent chair you’re considering are brass, they might not look great with a sofa that has black rivets. It can help to hold up a photo of your existing furniture or whole room to a photo of the chair you’re considering. Then, you can decide if an accent chair has the look you’re seeking.
The Buying Guide
- When buying an accent chair, start by visualizing it in your space. Be sure it either matches your existing aesthetic or complements it in some way. If it draws attention away from other furniture and décor, make sure you’re okay with it being a focal point.
- Consider all parts of the chair from a design perspective before making a purchase. Do the fabric, wood type, fasteners and pattern or color work within your space?
- How many chairs do you need? Will one suffice, or would you prefer to have more to create visual balance? If choosing the chairs for a dining room table, do you want all of your dining chairs to match, or would you prefer using several styles that complement one another?
- The construction of an accent chair is very important. Real wood is usually a better buy than manufactured wood, but that can be hard to come by today. You are likely to find chairs with hardwood veneers over an engineered wood core.
- When choosing between wood frame types, note that maple is considered the best choice for furniture, with oak a close second. Hardwoods are denser and are a better option when it comes to a chair frame.
- If you choose a microfiber accent chair, clean it regularly with a damp cloth. Most spills will wipe off easily.
- Leather accent chairs require special care. You should find out if your leather chair is aniline (unprotected) or semi-aniline (also called aniline plus or pigmented) leather. Unprotected leather is very difficult to care for and may develop a patina over time. Clean all leather regularly with a vacuum’s soft brush attachment. If you must wash aniline leather further, follow manufacturer instructions and use distilled water or an approved leather cleaner. For protected leather, always start with the least impactful cleaning product and work your way up if the first is ineffective. Do steer clear of ammonia- or alkali-based cleaners, however.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide