Stingmon Paper Glue Trap For Cockroach, 12-Pack
Last updated date: July 22, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Glue Traps For Cockroaches and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Glue Trap For Cockroach you should buy.
Update as July 12, 2021:
Checkout The Best Glue Trap For Cockroach for a detailed review of all the top glue traps for cockroaches.
These cockroach traps are easy to use, and setup only takes a few minutes. You can use common foods as bait in the trap, such as breadcrumbs, peanuts and fruit. These traps are odorless.
In our analysis, the Stingmon Stingmon Paper Glue Trap For Cockroach, 12-Pack placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Quick Use: Simply place cockroach trap where roaches are found and relax while roach traps kill non stop day and night. We can also use common food such as bread crumbs, peanuts, fruit, sugar and so on as roach killer bait, the effect is good. Your are ready to get rid of this horrible infestation. Family Safe: Cockroach trap protect your home from cockroaches without using dangerous chemicals, sprays, repellents or ultrasonic pest repeller that can harm you, your plants,animals and your family. Highly Effective: Roach traps are easy to use cockroach's favorite food, such as bread, pastry, melon, fruit, fried food, sugar, cream, beer, sesame oil as attractant. Best to keep cockroach traps in dark areas and check the roach killer every few days. Cockroach Trap: Exterminators choice large professional cockroach trap for bugs, roaches, crickets, beetles, and other insects. Roach traps can be used as flat or folded and placed where rodent or other target pests activities have been observed. Insect Trap: Roach traps eliminate cockroach infestations in indoor areas such as closets, dressers, attics, or wherever you need to prevent roach from feeding. Roach killer is great non-toxic way of catching insects.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Glue Traps For Cockroaches
Is there anything worse than knowing you’re sharing your home with a swarm of nasty little critters, the dreaded cockroach? Whether you’ve just seen one or two around your space or you know there are many more hiding in the shadows, it’s time to take action. There are a number of different cockroach traps to select, but one of the best options is the glue trap for the cockroach.
Glue traps are perfect for low-level infestations in your home. As the name suggest, they use a sticky surface to trap cockroaches as they walk across. Glue traps are small and easy to maneuver, so you can tuck them inside small spaces, such as behind the refrigerator or at the back of a kitchen cabinet.
One of the key benefits of a glue trap for cockroaches is that they are effective when used for monitoring. They help you figure out where you need to concentrate your efforts. Using glue traps in different places around your home will give you a good idea of where the roaches are. If a glue trap doesn’t capture any roaches in a day or two, it’s likely you’ve put it in the wrong location. Moving them around the house until you begin trapping roaches will provide the best results.
The Glue Trap For Cockroach Buying Guide
- There are multiple types of roach traps, including poison-based traps and mechanical traps. You can use glue traps in combination with these other devices, especially if you think you have a roach colony in your space.
- If you have pets or young kids, glue traps are the safest option because they don’t use any poisonous materials. However, it’s still a good idea to keep these traps away from where kids or pets can reach them or touch them.
- Don’t be disheartened if your glue trap doesn’t turn up any roaches. This likely isn’t the fault of the trap, but the fault of the location. Think about where roaches may be hiding — likely in tight, dark spaces around your home. Move the glue trap to another location and you may have better luck.
- In many cases, you’ll want to use multiple roach traps at the same time. This way, you can cover several locations around your home and quickly get rid of the infestation.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide