STIGA Folding Indoor Ping Pong Table
Last updated date: December 9, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Ping Pong Tables and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Ping Pong Table you should buy.
Update as February 4, 2022:
Checkout Fun For The Whole Family: Time To Get The Best Ping Pong Table for a detailed review of all the top ping pong tables.
In our analysis of 47 expert reviews, the STIGA Folding Indoor Ping Pong Table placed 14th when we looked at the top 18 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Perfect for apartments, small office spaces, or any tight space that needs an added dose of fun, the STIGA Space Saver table tennis table gives you authentic play at regulation height with a scaled down size of 71” L x 40.5” W x 30” H. This table delivers ultimate utility with the flexibility to be used for non-stop table tennis action, multi-purpose entertaining needs, or simply folded and stored away in the closet or under the bed. The table features a durable white powder-coated steel frame and 1.25” welded square steel legs. The 5/8” thick MDF tabletop includes smooth and durable silkscreen striping that is comparable in quality and finish to full sized STIGA tables. The top is supported by a 1.25” welded tubular steel apron for consistent bounce across the entire table top. The apron features durable powder coating and a silkscreened STIGA logo that resist wear and tear for a quality look that will last. Adjustable leg levelers ensure a level playing surface even when the floors are uneven. To complete the game, the STIGA Space Saver table includes a full net and post system.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Ping Pong Tables
Whether it’s for your bonus room, your basement or your backyard, a ping pong table can provide hours of fun. But there’s no shortage of ping pong tables on the market, each with its own benefits. Before you start shopping, it can help to know what your options are so that you can make a list of the features that matter most to you.
The first thing to decide is whether you’ll use your ping pong table for indoor or outdoor play. Both types of tables are available for retail purchase, so you’ll need to know where you’ll be locating the item before you buy. If you plan to just occasionally use the table outside, go with an indoor table, which tends to have a better playing surface. However, you probably won’t want to leave an indoor table sitting in direct sunlight for extended periods of time at the risk of warping it.
One of the biggest differentiators when it comes to a ping pong table is bounce. The surface of some tables gives the ball a better spring than other tables, and you’ll only notice the difference once you start playing. For best results, you’ll need a sturdy, thick table with an even surface all the way across.
If you’re limited on space or you prefer to move it around, you may want to consider how your table folds up so that you can store or relocate it as needed. Some are more lightweight than others as well, making it easier to move them around or transport them across town in a vehicle.
Some ping pong tables are built for serious players, whether you’re practicing for a tournament or just really competitive. Some are even built for clubs but are also available for home use. You can also find ping pong tables built specifically for casual family play. Competition-size ping pong tables are larger, giving you a bigger surface area than on those you’ll just use for an occasional fun game.
The Ping Pong Table Buying Guide
- If you plan to set your ping pong table up in your backyard and leave it there, your options will narrow considerably. Ping pong tables are generally used indoors, so you’ll want to look for one that can withstand the elements. If you do need to keep your ping pong table outdoors, though, some models are designed specifically for that. You may find the experience isn’t quite the same as an indoor model, though. These models often have a high-gloss top, which means you may encounter some glare on excessively sunny days.
- On the other hand, the JOOLA Inside Ping Pong Table is very sensitive to heat and humidity, so it will need to not only be kept indoors but also in a temperature-controlled area.
- It can be tough to keep up with all your ping pong balls in between games. Look for a table that comes with patented corner ball holders that handily store your balls until you’re ready to use them.
- If you’re looking for a ping pong table built for true athletes, the STIGA Advantage Competition-Ready Ping Pong Table is made to be competition-ready. It’s designed for club or tournament play, so it will likely be much more table than the casual player needs. This tennis table is for those who are serious about improving their game. You’ll find this table is built to last, staying in good shape for years, even if you play all day, every day.
- When shopping for an outdoor ping pong table, look for a model with a sturdy build. One with an aluminum composite playing surface is a great choice. Don’t forget to look at the legs. You want one built with steel legs and a 6mm-thick aluminum top. You want the entire table to be designed to resist rusting even with constant exposure to the elements.
- If you have an individual with a wheelchair joining your game, you’ll need a ping pong table that is built with recessed legs.
- Your ping pong table will likely need to be assembled before you play it. The JOOLA Inside Ping Pong Table can be put together quickly. The STIGA Advantage Competition-Ready Ping Pong Table comes almost fully assembled, so you can set it up and start playing in minutes.
- If you’re limited on space, you’ll want a table that you can fold up and store away when not in use. Consider a table that folds up and rests on a four-wheel trolley, as this allows you to simply roll it where you want it to go. Other models have a one-piece foldable design and wheels for rolling it around.
- If you plan to move your table around quite a bit, it might be worth looking into a lightweight model. Some ping pong tables can weigh in at nearly 300 pounds. Heavier tables tend to be sturdier, though, so that’s something to consider, as well.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide