Stephen Joseph 3D Boys’ Umbrella
Last updated date: October 11, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Boys' Umbrellas and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Boys' Umbrella you should buy.
Update as October 11, 2021:
Checkout The Best Boys’ Umbrella for a detailed review of all the top boys' umbrellas.
If your child likes pretend play and has a big imagination, this umbrella featuring 3D animals or fantasy figures is perfect. The canopy is made from 100% polyester and there's a hook and loop closure. Choose from different characters.
In our analysis, the Stephen Joseph Stephen Joseph 3D Boys' Umbrella placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
IMAGINATIVE CHARACTERS: Rainy days have never been more fun! Your child is sure to find a design they love from our wide collection of creative characters. Don’t forget to make it a set with other coordinating Stephen Joseph products. 3-D PIECES: Our umbrellas encourage big imaginations with 3-D pieces that bring characters to life. These extra cute accents make each design one of a kind, and your child will love playing in the rain with their new friend! SPECIAL FEATURES: Great for rainy days, this umbrella will keep little ones dry on a wet day. With a curved handle that’s easily hung and wrap-around hook-and-loop closure for storage, it’s portable and compact. Easy open and close mechanics make staying out of the elements simple and there are no buttons to pinch little fingers, either! HIGH QUALITY: Made out of 100% polyester, you can be assured that rain will slide right off of the water-resistant exterior. PERFECTLY SIZED: Your child will stay out of the rain thanks to an umbrella that’s perfect for little ones! Measuring at 22″x 27″ opened, it’s a great size for kids to manage all by themselves.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Boys' Umbrellas
If your child likes copying everything you do, it’s likely he’s already asked for an umbrella. Having his own rain protection allows him to explore and become more independent even in wet or blazing hot weather. And he can enjoy fresh air no matter what the conditions are outside.
Boys’ umbrellas are similar to adult umbrellas, although they are smaller in size. A smaller umbrella shaft can help your child keep the umbrella stable, especially in gusty weather. If the shaft is too long, the umbrella might fly out of your child’s hands.
Also, check the material of the canopy. Opt for a highly durable and waterproof material like polyester, which is also lightweight. This will make it easy for your child to carry.
Don’t forget to look for a sturdy frame. Kids can often be tough on their things, so having a strong umbrella frame made from steel or fiberglass is important. It will ensure the umbrella doesn’t break if it’s banged around, either by wind or rough play.
Boys’ umbrellas will usually be designed for easy manual operation. You may want to check for Velcro wrap-around straps, which can prevent pinching caused by snaps and buttons. Some umbrellas have larger clamshell-style handles for better grip, along with a carrying cord that you can wrap around his wrist to prevent loss.
The Boys' Umbrella Buying Guide
- If you want to make using an umbrella more fun, look for ones that have interesting patterns, shapes and characters. You can find boys’ umbrellas that feature cartoon characters from popular TV shows and movies, animals like sharks and frogs, or unique patterns and color combinations. These eye-catching designs make it more appealing for kids to use their own umbrellas instead of walking under your adult one.
- If you live in a particularly rainy region, consider whether your child might need a full matching rain outfit. For example, can you find rain boots and a rain coat to match the umbrella? Having coordinated rain gear makes it easy for your child to find his things when it’s time to put them on. It also helps you spot him in a crowd if you get separated.
- Opening and closing an umbrella can be tricky for young ones. Before your child takes it out for a spin in the rain, be sure to teach him how to open and close the umbrella properly.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide