Step2 Sun & Shade Picnic Table With Umbrella
Last updated date: September 1, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Outdoor Kids' Toys and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Outdoor Kids' Toy you should buy.
Update as September 1, 2021:
Checkout The Best Outdoor Kids’ Toy for a detailed review of all the top outdoor kids' toys.
Invite your little ones and their friends to join you outside with this picnic table featuring a sun shade. This toddler-sized setup can seat four, and the removable sunbrella will help keep kids cool on hot days.
In our analysis of 6 expert reviews, the Step2 Sun & Shade Picnic Table With Umbrella placed 8th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Snaps together easily without tools. Maximum weight per seat: 40 lbs (18. 14kg). Folds flat when disassembled to store in a garage, closet or shed. Includes a 42″ (106. 7cm) square table umbrella to shade little ones from the sun. Minimal adult assembly required.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Outdoor Kids' Toys
The best outdoor toy for kids is whatever will engage little minds and provide hours of fun-filled play. Consider your child’s preferences when making a purchase. Also, think about what might get the most use in your yard.
Be aware that many outdoor children’s toys are not necessarily intended to be functional. As adorable as a toy umbrella is, it will have limited ability to keep your little one dry. On that note, if an item does not specifically promote that it’s waterproof, it’s best to assume it isn’t. Similarly, miniature versions of adult outdoor items may or may not be functional; they may just be intended for play.
Consider making more expensive purchases than you might initially plan for, based on product ratings and reviews. While higher costs do not inherently entail higher quality, lower costs sometimes do imply a lack of quality. As the old saying goes, “you get what you pay for.” When it comes to outdoor toys for little ones, which must be long-lasting, durable, safe and sturdy, there’s little room for poorly made items.
The Outdoor Kids' Toy Buying Guide
- When getting your child a toy to encourage going outside, consider their personality and energy levels.
- Kids who like to investigate trees and rocks and are always asking questions might enjoy educational toys or scientific ones.
- Children who prefer to enjoy the outdoors in shade and comfort will appreciate toys that allow them to do just that.
- Think about the height of your child, as well as their weight, when buying items like chairs, slides or play sets.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide