Step2 Pretend Play Kids’ Kitchen Toy Set, 25-Piece
Last updated date: July 21, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kids' Kitchen Toys and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kids' Kitchen Toy you should buy.
Update as July 21, 2022:
Checkout The Best Kids’ Kitchen Toys for a detailed review of all the top kids' kitchen toys.
There's so much that this kids' kitchen toy can do that your little one will remain entertained for hours. The kitchen includes everything from a sink to an oven to storage racks. The knobs really click when turned and the oven lights up and makes sizzling sounds as kids pretend to cook up their favorite foods.
In our analysis, the Step2 Step2 Pretend Play Kids’ Kitchen Toy Set, 25-Piece placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Clicking knobs on stove top and oven for more realistic pretend play. Kids will love the working oven, refrigerator door, counter space and pass-through kitchen window. Pretend stove burner features fun lights and cooking sounds. Plenty of kitchen storage space, including the recycle bin, hooks for hanging utensils and tea/coffee cups.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kids' Kitchen Toys
Kids love imitating their parents, and one of the best ways for them to do that is by pretending they’re cooking in the kitchen. Whether they have their own play kitchen structure or a couple of small pots and pans and “food” items, they can concoct hilarious recipes to share with their family. Kids’ kitchen toys provide an avenue for imaginative play, creativity and learning. Kids can pretend to wash dishes, chop vegetables, stir pots and lots more with kitchen toys.
If you’re considering getting a play kitchen structure, keep the size in mind so you can find a spot in your house where it will fit. Some parents prefer to have the play kitchen in the kids’ room while others actually put it in the kitchen where kids can cook along with their parents.
If you’re getting accessories like pots, pans, utensils and play food, you will also need a few baskets to house all of the pieces. This will make them easily accessible to your kids while keeping things neat and tidy.
The Kids' Kitchen Toy Buying Guide
- Kids’ kitchen toys are a great way for them to play with their friends and siblings. Consider how many kids will be enjoying the kitchen toys and buy accordingly. For example, if three or four kids will be playing together, ensure there are enough pots and pans for the group. If it is one or two kids, you can get away with a smaller kitchen structure.
- If you’re concerned about storage, keep in mind that many kids’ kitchen toys actually come with storage solutions. Some accessories come with their own bins while larger pieces have their own racks. Kitchen structures typically have cupboards and drawers where you can store accessories.
- Kids’ kitchen toys are a great way to help children boost their fine motor skills. Through the actions of picking up utensils, putting play food in pots or opening and closing cupboard doors, kids can improve their fine motor control. They can also learn important organization and sorting skills in the process of having fun.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide