StarPack Home Freezer Ice Cream Storage Container, 2-Pack
Last updated date: August 5, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as August 30, 2021:
Checkout The Best Ice Cream Container for a detailed review of all the top .
The build of this ice cream container gives you plenty of choices for storage. Use these 1-liter containers for storing ice cream, prepping meals, packing soup in your lunchbox or keeping snacks fresh. The lids make the containers stackable for easy storage.
In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the StarPack Home Ice Cream Container, 2-Pack placed 1st when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Starpack kitchen home utensils spatulas tongs quality best These stylish, sturdy and reusable ice cream freezer containers are perfect for storing and gifting homemade ice cream or soup. The silicone lids will never snap, unlike plastic freezer containers. Each freezer-safe container holds 1 Liter (just over 1 Quart), and there are 2 containers in this set. StarPack Products is a family-owned company, and we live by our values of offering style, quality and value. Our friends and family use these products in their homes, so we can vouch for their safety, quality and durability. Our customers agree – just look at our 16,000+ 5 star reviews! starpack 5 star best quality reviews kitchen utensils sets home cooking Proven quality, time after time We have over 16,000+ 5-star reviews from our happy customers – we are proud of the quality of our products and strive to make our customers happy. Premium Quality, High Performance ice cream containers,ice cream container,icecream containers,icecream container,ice cream storage ice cream containers,ice cream container,icecream containers,icecream container,ice cream storage ice cream containers,ice cream container,icecream containers,icecream container,ice cream storage Perfect for Homemade Ice Cream Freezer Storage made Simple – Store homemade ice cream, soup, or sorbet, these are great meal prep containers. The silicone lids are easy to lift off straight from the freezer, and will never snap. Healthy Homemade Desserts – Know what ingredients go into your food, making your own homemade ice cream means you are serving the healthiest food for your family Versatile and Durable Built to Last – Like all Premium StarPack products, these containers will last years with proper care. The soft silicone lids won’t leak or snap, even after re-using many times. Measurements Each container is 5.3” tall X 4.7″ Wide (Mouth), and holds 1 quart.. 2 containers per set Hygienic and Easy to Clean Safe for your Family – Made of food grade materials and always 100% BPA-free. Dishwasher, freezer & microwave safe and stain/odor resistant. Hygienic and easy to clean – There are no seams or cracks to trap food and harmful bacteria. Clean up is a breeze – simply wipe under hot water or throw in the dishwasher. non stick spatula high heat resistant flexible thin rubber flipper black gray wide gift Gifting Made Easy Give a gift that they will really love! Our product range is full of high-quality, desirable gift ideas for kitchen and home. Perfect for Christmas, Weddings and Birthdays. Style, Quality and Value for you and your family Starpack home kitchen cooking utensils spatulas tongs best value
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Space can be at a premium in some freezers, making a half-gallon of ice cream a tight squeeze. Further complicating matters is the fact that manufacturer ice cream containers are hardly well insulated, which means that unless your household goes through a half-gallon quickly, freezer burn is a real risk. At the very least, your ice cream won’t taste as fresh after you’ve opened it and stored it.
Ice cream containers provide a great alternative to traditional paper-based ice cream boxes and canisters. You’ll get a well-insulated build with a tight-sealing lid to keep air out and protect your ice cream from freezer burn. But there are also pint-sized paper-based containers that sell in bulk quantities for distributing ice cream as gifts. If you’re having a party or just want portion control, a paper-based container can be a great way to go.
Whether made from paper or insulated plastic, though, ice cream containers can go beyond storing ice cream. This is especially true of smaller ones that can be used for storing soup or snacks. If you’re just looking for a container to replace your half gallons of ice cream, though, go with a larger one that has plenty of space for sliding in an ice cream scoop.
The Buying Guide
- One of the biggest differentiating factors between ice cream containers is capacity. You’ll get containers that can hold one quart or six ounces. The larger quart size is for transferring half-gallon ice cream container contents, but those products actually contain 1.5 quarts of ice cream. That means you may need to split your ice cream between two containers unless you transfer it after you’ve enjoyed a bowl or two.
- Look at the build of the ice cream container you’re buying. Some containers have thin, narrow designs that will fit right in the door of your freezer, while others have stackable lids that make it easy to pile them in the corner.
- Some ice cream canisters have a panel that allows you to write in ink what’s inside. You could use this to label the contents and even add in the date it was put in the freezer.
- Since you’ll be storing your ice cream containers in the freezer, you’ll likely find they’re all freezer-safe. But some are also dishwasher and microwave safe. If this is important to you, look for that in the containers you choose.
- Ice cream containers aren’t just for ice cream. They not only extend to gelato and sorbet, but you can also use them for items like baby food, soup, snacks and more. This is especially relevant if you’re buying pint-size containers that can easily be slipped inside your tote bag when you leave the house.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide