Stance Men’s Sidereal Socks
Last updated date: September 17, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Stance Socks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Stance Sock you should buy.
In our analysis of 12 expert reviews, the Stance Stance Men's Sidereal Socks placed 5th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note October 23, 2020:
Checkout The Best Stance Socks for a detailed review of all the top stance socks.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Sold as a one-pair pack. Self-adjusting welt cuff. Ribbed cuff. Seamless toe closure. Y gore seam. Deep heel pocket. Signature Stance® logo. 73% combined cotton, 13% elastic, 10% spandex, 4% nylon. Machine wash warm. Imported.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Stance Socks
Whether you spend a great deal of time on your feet at work or you participate in various sports, you need to have a high-quality pair of socks that are not only comfortable but also provide support where you need it most. Stance has a line of socks that fit this bill that are worth a closer look.
When it comes to construction materials, Stance stands for nothing less than the best. Most of their socks are made from a blend of nylon, polyester and elastane. The company decided to develop its own proprietary fibers for their Stance Men’s OG Socks. As a result, the socks are comfortable, durable and have just enough pressure to keep the socks from sliding down during activity.
Stance socks are moisture-wicking and not too thick or too thin. That means you’ll be able to use them in every season. You will need to decide which style best suits your taste. You can purchase the ankle sock, which dips just below your ankle bone, the quarter sock, which extends a few inches above the ankle, or the crew sock, which reaches halfway between your ankle and your knee.
All of Stance’s socks are available in classic white and black, but you’ll also find some models include red, navy and royal blue socks. The Stance Men’s Icon Hoops Quarter Sock is one of the more stylish pairs of socks sold by the company. They also sport a seamless toe closure, which eliminates the irritation you get from socks that have seams.
Special features abound in all of Stance’s socks. The Stance Men’s Run Light Tab Sock and the Stance Men’s Athletic Crew Sock, for example, provide arch support and added cushioning in the heel, toe and forefoot. Both the heel and toe are also reinforced for durability.
DWYM Fun Fact
Not only is Stance the official sock of Major League Baseball, but they also are an officially licensed product of the NFL. The company got its start back in 2009 and was founded by Aaron Hennings, Jeff Kearl, Rick Alden, Ryan Kingman and Taylor Shupe. Currently, Stance has their headquarters in San Clemente, California.
Stance designs their socks to celebrate human originality. They combine art and self-expression with high-quality performance. Celebrities, like Rihanna, John John Florence and James Harden, took notice of the socks and their popularity quickly skyrocketed. In fact, you’ll find the sock are sold in over 40 countries worldwide.
Just a few of the publications that have praised Stance for their high-quality socks include Vogue, Golf Magazine, Runner’s World and Men’s Journal.
The Stance Sock Buying Guide
- Always read the product care label before washing your Stance socks. Most models are machine washable in temperatures of up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit. The company recommends air drying the socks rather than tossing them in a dryer, as this will extend their life. They also suggest turning the socks inside out before placing them in the washing machine.
- Never use bleach when washing Stance socks. Bleach not only alters the color of the fabric, but it also causes the fabric to break down prematurely.
- Avoid ironing Stance socks. The fibers are sensitive to high heat.
- Stance socks are available in both men and women’s sizes. The socks are sold based on the size of one’s shoe. You’ll find that US women’s sizes range from a 5 to a 13.5. Men’s US sizes start at a 3 and go all the way up to a 20.
- If you have any questions about Stance socks, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a text to 949-391-4272. The company has a dedicated customer service team that will answer your inquiries during normal business hours.
- Stance sells a line of shirts, underwear and intimates in addition to their famous socks.
- Sock length, size and features all play a role in the cost of a pair of Stance socks. The Stance Men’s OG Socks is the most affordable model, while the Stance Men’s Run Light Tab Sock and the Stance Men’s Athletic Crew Sock have moderate price tags. You’ll pay the most for the Stance Men’s Icon Hoops Quarter Sock.