Stamina Quiet & Safe Bounce Folding Mini Trampoline
Last updated date: July 17, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Mini Trampolines and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Mini Trampoline you should buy.
Update as July 17, 2020:
Checkout The Best Mini Trampoline for a detailed review of all the top mini trampolines.
Whether you plan to take your trampoline with you when you travel or you simply want to store it sometimes, the Stamina Folding Trampoline is the most portable option. Not only is it lightweight, but it also folds up easily. Simply remove the six legs, and you're ready to travel.
In our analysis of 246 expert reviews, the Stamina Folding Mini Trampoline placed 8th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Stamina® 36 inch Folding Trampoline is an effective, safe, progressive way to exercise at home or at the office for improved cardiovascular fitness, overall muscle strength, to aid in weight loss, and to improve circulation. Studies have shown that rebounding has many positive health benefits. Rebounding can go almost anywhere–fold it and take it with you–so you’ll stick to your workout routine and get fit. Start slowly and progress at your own speed. By adding hand or ankle weights to your routine, you will progress to a more complete cardiovascular workout. You don’t need an expensive gym membership to get fit. And you don’t need a large workout area at home. Rebound while you watch TV, then fold and store it away in a closet or under the bed. Improves coordination throughout the body. Amazon.com The Stamina 36-inch Folding Trampoline is an effective, safe, progressive way to exercise at home, the office, or even when traveling, thanks to a unique design that folds down into smaller components when not in use. The rebounder breaks down into small, easily-stored pieces when not in use. Features Folding design saves space when not in use 36-inch diameter Rugged, all-steel frame construction Safety pad Heavy-duty rebounding surface Thirty-band tension resistance; each band is two inches wide for durability and stability six detachable legs Benefits of Rebound Training Rebound training is challenging, easy on your joints, and lets you slowly progress at your own speed by adding hand or ankle weights to your routine, creating a challenging cardiovascular workout. Best of all for the at-home fitness enthusiast, it doesn’t require a great deal of space or expensive equipment — simply an open spot of floor, and perhaps a training DVD or two. Rebound training has been shown to: Circulate oxygen to the body’s tissues Aid lymphatic circulation, as well as blood flow in the veins of the circulatory system Lower elevated cholesterol and triglyceride levels Stimulate the metabolism, reducing the likelihood of obesity Improve coordination throughout the body Warranty This Stamina product includes limited manufacturers warranties against defects in materials and workmanship of one year on the frame and 90 days on parts. About Stamina Stamina Products Inc. was founded in 1987, and was one of the first companies to develop infomercial products, with the introduction of the American Gladiator Home Gym. Stamina products additionally include the popular AeroPilates Performer, InStride Walker, Body Dome, and GYROTONIC Transformer. In addition to the Stamina brand, the company’s products include Body by Jake, Suzanne Somers, Tony Little, Cosmopolitan, Brenda DyGraf, Denise Austin, and BodyShaping brands.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Our Expert Consultant
Certified Personal Trainer, Health and Wellness Expert
Stephanie Mansour, host of “Step It Up with Steph” on public broadcasting, has been coaching women for over a decade on how to lose weight and make it last. She has a Bachelor of Arts in communications with an emphasis on women’s studies and psychology from the University of Michigan. She holds certifications in life coaching, personal training, yoga and Pilates.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Mini Trampolines
Trampolines aren’t just for kids. Mini trampolines are designed primarily with fitness in mind, making them perfect for your home gym. Most mini trampolines can be set up inside, which means you can work out while watching TV, listening to audiobooks or blasting your favorite music. Best of all, it’s good exercise.
“Jumping on a mini-trampoline is easier on the joints because of the shock absorption built into the trampoline,” says certified personal trainer Stephanie Mansour, founder of “Step It Up With Steph.” “Doing cardio on a mini trampoline can also help improve blood flow and help strengthen the muscles and bones.”
But before you buy a mini trampoline, you’ll need to make sure you have plenty of space for it. As handy as it can be to go with a smaller model, you’ll typically sacrifice jumping space for the convenience. It’s important to determine exactly how much space you’ll need. If you plan to do flips or other aerial tricks, make sure you get a mini trampoline with a surface area large enough for you.
Safety is the most important feature when shopping for mini-trampolines. Some trampolines come with enclosures around them. This is especially important if your children will be using it. But other features, like padding and sturdy legs, also come into play. Make sure you pay close attention to durability when searching for safety features. If the bands or springs break mid-jump, your previously safe trampoline could suddenly become a hazard.
Unless you plan to set your trampoline up and leave it for the duration, storage and portability are both important issues. Although most mini-trampolines are tough to fold up, some are easier than others. If you plan to ever fold it up for storage or, more importantly, take it on the go with you, make sure you choose a portable, lightweight model.
The Mini Trampoline Buying Guide
- The first big decision you’ll make is whether to go with a trampoline with springs or elastic bands. Bands have their benefits, but some have a little less bounce than spring-based trampolines. If you’re into high-intensity workouts, this could get in the way. However, you may like the smooth, consistent jump the bands provide for moderate-and low-intensity workouts. Some models use bungee cords, while others use elastic bands or springs.
- No matter how enjoyable the jumping experience, the safety of you and your family is a top priority. “Look for a mini trampoline that comes with metal framing and durable springs or elastic bands,” Mansour says. “Safety is important when you’re looking at mini trampolines because you’ll be using them a lot and they need to be able to withstand your weight. Look at how many pounds the trampoline can hold, and also think about who will be using this (bigger person trying to lose weight, or a kid trying to have fun and get in cardio) and then look into the weight capacity and size of the trampoline.”
- Look for bungee cords that are padded for extra protection. Models with as many as 30 cords are best, as they can keep you safe in the event that one or more of the cords break.
- Consider a mini trampoline with an arched leg construction, which provides stability to help keep you safe. Some models incorporate anti-slip rubber guards on their legs to keep the trampoline in place to avoid dangerous movement while jumping.
- If your children will be using your mini trampoline, consider one with an enclosure system to help prevent falls. Look for a model that eliminates the dangerous gaps you see with some enclosures.
- A 30-band tension resistance and stainless-steel frame make mini trampolines especially sturdy.
- Weight capacity is also important. Some models have a high weight limit of 250 pounds, while others are much less.
- Check out the jumping area. An extra-large jumping area of a full 36-inch diameter is great for both kids and adults.
- Most mini trampolines will work indoors. If you plan to set your trampoline up outdoors, though, look for one that can be used both inside and outside.
- Some mini trampolines are lightweight and extremely portable. A weight of only 14 pounds is a great choice if you’re hoping to take the trampoline on the road with you. Typically, you can remove the legs and fold the mini-trampoline up to either store it or transport it.
- Band- and cord-based trampolines can be more adjustable than those with springs, which makes them perfect for households where multiple people will be jumping. When you can adjust the tension, you are able to customize your workout for your own unique preferences.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide